planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Forum Conservative on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:55 am

Raditz Will Win.

Raditz-1500(Official Number)

Krillin-1483

Krillin Will Lose
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Gohan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:03 am

The saibamen were stated to rival raditz and Krillin easily defeated 5 saibamen so....

Gohan

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Forum Conservative on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:04 am

Gohan wrote:The saibamen were stated to rival raditz and Krillin easily defeated 5 saibamen so....

Gohan I Am Afriad You Are Wrong. Raditz Was 1500 & The Daizenshuu Say So SO THAT A FACT OKEY. & Krillin Had To Use All His Powr To Destroy 3 Saibaman He Kill 3 So He 1483 Not Over 1500 Raditz Wins This & He A Better Fighter.
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Gohan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:09 am

I'll take what the manga says over the Daiz thank you very much. Saibamen rival Raditz, Krillin defeats 4 of them easily with enough power to even go blow for blow with Nappa. I think it's safe to say Krillin>Raditz. Face it, why would they even bother facing the saiyans that they already knew were stronger than Raditz, if they didn't even surpass him.

Gohan

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Forum Conservative on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:10 am

Gohan wrote:I'll take what the manga says over the Daiz thank you very much. Saibamen rival Raditz, Krillin defeats 4 of them easily with enough power to even go blow for blow with Nappa. I think it's safe to say Krillin>Raditz. Face it, why would they even bother facing the saiyans that they already knew were stronger than Raditz, if they didn't even surpass him.

Krillin Defeated 3 Of Them. Yamcha Beat One Piccolo Beat One & Kill It & Tien Beat One So He Beat 3 & That THAT. & Krillin Can Barley Handle 2 Saibaman & In The Anime & Manga It Say Raditz>Krillin Because That What The Daizenshuu Say & Akira Toriyama Write It So Gohan You Are Wrong.
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Forum Conservative on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:11 am

Gohan I Dont Believe You.
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Gohan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:13 am

Like i said, the manga is more canon than anything, so i would rather take the manga than some crappy guidebook not even written by AT. Krillin killed 3 saibamen easily in the manga and still had power to attack Nappa. He also believed he could beat the saiyans before they came implying that he had greatly surpassed Raditz atleast.

Gohan

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Forum Conservative on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:16 am

Gohan wrote:Like i said, the manga is more canon than anything, so i would rather take the manga than some crappy guidebook not even written by AT. Krillin killed 3 saibamen easily in the manga and still had power to attack Nappa. He also believed he could beat the saiyans before they came implying that he had greatly surpassed Raditz atleast.

Gohan Akira Toriyama MAKE THE DAIZENSHUU & WHAT IT SAY IS FINAL OKEY. THAT THAT. I Win Raditz>Saibaman.

I Changing The Topic Has Anyone Here Ever Smoke Marjiuanna I Did Last Year.
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Gohan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:18 am

AT did not make the daizenshuu. His staff did and he merely as he put in his interview, supervised it. The manga however, he sole wrote and therefore is fact. You are wrong sir. I smoked marijuana just this morning.

Gohan

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Forum Conservative on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:23 am

Gohan wrote:AT did not make the daizenshuu. His staff did and he merely as he put in his interview, supervised it. The manga however, he sole wrote and therefore is fact. You are wrong sir. I smoked marijuana just this morning.

Gohan It Legal To By Marijuana In Alaska & I Been To Jail For Other Stuff. No It Not Daizenshuu=Writen By Akira Toriyama & THAT FINAL.
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Forum Conservative on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:24 am

I Sure Do Hope Ron Paul Win Some States. Otherwise I have To Vote For That Nigger Obama & I Changing THE CONVERSATION. Very Happy
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Gohan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:48 am

The daiz definitely wasn't written by AT. It was written by his colleagues with occasional help from him as stated in his interview.

Gohan

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Forum Conservative on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Gohan wrote:The daiz definitely wasn't written by AT. It was written by his colleagues with occasional help from him as stated in his interview.

Gohan WHATEVER. Daizenshuu Was Writeen By AT & I Can Prove It.
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Gohan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Whatever you say bro, but i'll wait here for a link that says AT directly wrote the entire daiz, when he directly said in an interview that his colleagues wrote most of it.

Gohan

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:29 pm

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS A FUCKING TROLL TOPIC.

Raditz-1270

Krillin-1670

KRILLIN RAPES RADITZ WTF 3RDDEGREE KRILLIN BEAT 3 SAIBAMAN KILLING THEM RADITZ WAS AROUND ONE SAIBAMANS LEVEL. stop trolling 3rddegree.

Daizenshuu=BS

levels in the daizenshuu are HORRIBLE.

Nappa-4000
Piccolo-3500
King Piccolo>Tien 23rd Budokai

seriously the daizenshuu is terrible anime is wayyy better manga to i guess never read tho. The daizenshuu is total garbage thats a fan based guide/website.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Gohan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Thank you very much sir. The daiz is worse than my dogs poop.

Gohan

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Gohan wrote:Thank you very much sir. The daiz is worse than my dogs poop.

Daizenshuuu is just a fucking joke levels make no sense. Comparing the daizenshuu to shit is being to nice lol.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by MrSatanFanboy4Life on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:38 pm

THIS IS A FKING JOKE RADITZ IS 1220-1290 WELL KRILLINS 1590-1730 KRILLIN KILLS RADITX WITH EASE LIKE HE KILLED THE 3 SAIBAMAN.
avatar
MrSatanFanboy4Life

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Yeah this kids a troll Raditz rivals a Saibaman Krillin pwned 3. Its a fact Krillin wins. Now Yamcha Vs Raditz would be a better fight i posted that tho.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Kamiccolo on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Krillin wins.
avatar
Kamiccolo

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz vs Krillin Saiyan Saga

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum