planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Kingcold94 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:04 pm

i say tien takes this with no trouble

tien = 25,000,000

frieza 100% (namek) = 14,500,000
-100% full power = 17,000,000
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:56 pm

HELL NO Tien gets stomped he barley even trained like the rest of the Z Fighters Tien=50% Frieza at best.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:38 pm

I say Tien wins he did train hard

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:49 am

frieza i go by high power levels now so by my levels that would mean he got nearly 100x stronger in the buu saga if he was above frieza which is a insane power boost.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by SSJBARDOCK75 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:53 pm

NO TIEN WOULD WIN! TIEN TRI-BEAM AFFECTS 2ND FORM CELL WHICH HES LIKE 4 100% FREEZA'S. SO TIEN GOT ALOT STRONGER, HES BEEN TRAINING AFTER THE CELL SAGA! KRILLIN MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TOO.

SSJBARDOCK75

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Tiens tri-beam didint "affect him" it slowed down Semi Perfect Cell it just pushed him down then Semi Cell got back up laughed it of then easyly kicked Tien away like he was nothing Tien could be 50% Frieza but he didint train much so Tien still loses Krillin stoped training he had a wife & kids they even stated it.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by SSJBARDOCK75 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:Tiens tri-beam didint "affect him" it slowed down Semi Perfect Cell it just pushed him down then Semi Cell got back up laughed it of then easyly kicked Tien away like he was nothing Tien could be 50% Frieza but he didint train much so Tien still loses Krillin stoped training he had a wife & kids they even stated it.

No tien was able to fight a cell jr. didnt he go in to the hyberbolic time chamber? idk if he did, whats man. I made a account alittle ago.

SSJBARDOCK75

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by SSJBARDOCK75 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:15 pm

tien was tired after that, frieza was nothing in the cell saga. after the cell saga it was like 9 years, we didnt see tien until gohan was fighting buu gotenks absorbed so hes been training, frieza is like a rock compared to the androids.

SSJBARDOCK75

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:54 pm

1st of Tien did not "fight a Cell Jr well" he got his ASS KICKED HARD the Cell Jrs were LAUGHING AT HIM dodging all of his attacks treating him like a baby only z fighters who were able to land a ton of htis were Piccolo,Vegeta,Future Trunks Tien was weak as shit 2nd Tien was NOTHING to android 19 who was way weaker then 20 who in turn was way weaker then Piccolo Android Saga Tiens gains up to the android saga were like 4-5mil after 7 years when he HIMSELF admited he wouldint train because the Saiyans were way to strong & he HIMSELF quit fighting & barley trained would only be a little stronger to a decent amount NOT Friezas level Piccolo barley trained & he always trains WAY harder then Tien look at the results Piccolo Android Saga was>>>>>>>>>>>Frieza Tien was way weaker after 9 years of medium training NOT HARD theres no way Tien was Friezas level 50% Frieza at best hell no to 100% & Semi Perfect Cell was LAUGHING AT TIEN it took TIENS best attack to PUSH HIM BACK A LITTLE Tien was on his DEATH BED it did nothing & was 100% useless. Tien never went into the hyperbolic time chamber he himself said he was way to weak compared to the Saiyans & Piccolo who went into the time chamber. Tien Buu=50% Frieza at best & he just had 9 weak years of medium training never broke Frieza 100%.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by SSJBARDOCK75 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:1st of Tien did not "fight a Cell Jr well" he got his ASS KICKED HARD the Cell Jrs were LAUGHING AT HIM dodging all of his attacks treating him like a baby only z fighters who were able to land a ton of htis were Piccolo,Vegeta,Future Trunks Tien was weak as shit 2nd Tien was NOTHING to android 19 who was way weaker then 20 who in turn was way weaker then Piccolo Android Saga Tiens gains up to the android saga were like 4-5mil after 7 years when he HIMSELF admited he wouldint train because the Saiyans were way to strong & he HIMSELF quit fighting & barley trained would only be a little stronger to a decent amount NOT Friezas level Piccolo barley trained & he always trains WAY harder then Tien look at the results Piccolo Android Saga was>>>>>>>>>>>Frieza Tien was way weaker after 9 years of medium training NOT HARD theres no way Tien was Friezas level 50% Frieza at best hell no to 100% & Semi Perfect Cell was LAUGHING AT TIEN it took TIENS best attack to PUSH HIM BACK A LITTLE Tien was on his DEATH BED it did nothing & was 100% useless. Tien never went into the hyperbolic time chamber he himself said he was way to weak compared to the Saiyans & Piccolo who went into the time chamber. Tien Buu=50% Frieza at best & he just had 9 weak years of medium training never broke Frieza 100%.



U sound like your getting mad or something, if hes not stronger then freiza 100% then those tri-beams wouldnt do anything to cell. 2nd form cell is aleast 5 100% friezas, dude, it would have no affect and it pushed him knocking the wind out of him, so it would hurt frieza alot, dude, its been 12 years after the cell saga, tiens been training ever since, we really didnt see him until he stepped in while gohan was fighting gotenks buu, a cell jr can own 4 100% friezas. tien in the buu saga could beat cell 1st form, saying he cant beat frieza, hahaha. you funny. friezas nothing compared in the buu saga. Tien could beat ss kid trunks in the buu saga.

SSJBARDOCK75

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:52 pm

SSBARDOCK75 wrote:
Nintendo 64 wrote:1st of Tien did not "fight a Cell Jr well" he got his ASS KICKED HARD the Cell Jrs were LAUGHING AT HIM dodging all of his attacks treating him like a baby only z fighters who were able to land a ton of htis were Piccolo,Vegeta,Future Trunks Tien was weak as shit 2nd Tien was NOTHING to android 19 who was way weaker then 20 who in turn was way weaker then Piccolo Android Saga Tiens gains up to the android saga were like 4-5mil after 7 years when he HIMSELF admited he wouldint train because the Saiyans were way to strong & he HIMSELF quit fighting & barley trained would only be a little stronger to a decent amount NOT Friezas level Piccolo barley trained & he always trains WAY harder then Tien look at the results Piccolo Android Saga was>>>>>>>>>>>Frieza Tien was way weaker after 9 years of medium training NOT HARD theres no way Tien was Friezas level 50% Frieza at best hell no to 100% & Semi Perfect Cell was LAUGHING AT TIEN it took TIENS best attack to PUSH HIM BACK A LITTLE Tien was on his DEATH BED it did nothing & was 100% useless. Tien never went into the hyperbolic time chamber he himself said he was way to weak compared to the Saiyans & Piccolo who went into the time chamber. Tien Buu=50% Frieza at best & he just had 9 weak years of medium training never broke Frieza 100%.



U sound like your getting mad or something, if hes not stronger then freiza 100% then those tri-beams wouldnt do anything to cell. 2nd form cell is aleast 5 100% friezas, dude, it would have no affect and it pushed him knocking the wind out of him, so it would hurt frieza alot, dude, its been 12 years after the cell saga, tiens been training ever since, we really didnt see him until he stepped in while gohan was fighting gotenks buu, a cell jr can own 4 100% friezas. tien in the buu saga could beat cell 1st form, saying he cant beat frieza, hahaha. you funny. friezas nothing compared in the buu saga. Tien could beat ss kid trunks in the buu saga.

BWAHAHAHAHAH fucking RIDCULIOUS the cell jrs were LAUGHING AT TIEN fucking laughing at him he didint land a SINGLE HIT so know what Mr Satan>>Frieza since he survivied a hit from kid buu fucking logic it didint "hurt him" semi perfect cell GOT BACK UP laughing tien even ADMITTED he could never reach Android Saga Gokus level & that he wold stop training hahahaha your funny tien fanboy up in here i just explained the fact to you 50times tien never reached friezas level he himself even said ANDROID SAGA GOKU was in a whole nother level tien was NOTHING to android 19 who was WEAKER then frieza if tien was as strong as you say he would have used the rosat he didint because he was to weak its a fact tien never reached frieza firing a tri-beam means nothing so now what krillin is close to nappa since his destructo disk hurt him? or krillin & gohan are close to final form frieza since there attacks "made him turn around" HELL to the fuck no gtfo with that shit. im not pissed i just find it hillarous.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Lets take a look at the facts.

Only Future Trunks,Vegeta,Piccolo were able to GET HITS on the Cell Jrs the Cell Jrs were laughing & throwing Tien,Yamcha,Krillin away like shit no?.

Tien himself said he could never reach Android saga Goku himself saying "his power is on another deminson" WHEN Goku powered up vs 19 & this was HEART virus Goku a ultra weakneded Goku tien was WEAKER then android 19 hell he was weaker then krillin even yamcha states krillin>>>>>>>tien & krillin barley even trains makes no sense.

by your logic krillin frieza saga=piccolo frieza saga since his attack "made frieza look back" thats basically what your saying with Tien.

Base Android 19>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tien FACT Frieza 100%>>>>>>>>>>>>>>19 FACT Tien BARLEY trained after the Cell Games FACT

your argument relys on

Tien is stronger then Frieza simply because i like him.

Tien got knocked out from a baby hit from a Cell Jr meaning Tien>Frieza

Tiens tri-beam pushing back Semi Perfect Cell even though the tr-beam multiples power a ton & has nothing to do with the attackers "strength"

bottom line your argument sucks bro.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Tien in the Buu Saga beating Cell 1st form BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH he didint fucking train barley at that it took Goku,Vegeta,Piccolo YEARS to reach the level they got for the Android Saga of hard training 3 years after 3 years Tien was weak as SHIT he didint even use the hyperbolic time chamber thats how weak he was dame ur a ultra tien wanker.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Kami on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:55 pm

damn your knowledge about the show is HORRIBLE. First cell would god stomp tien it would be like broly vs the z fighters LOL. 2nd semi perfect cell would own over 20 frieza's and the cell jr.'s would own 100 frieza's. your knowledge = banjo's knowledge, damn that's bad.

Kami
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:damn your knowledge about the show is HORRIBLE. First cell would god stomp tien it would be like broly vs the z fighters LOL. 2nd semi perfect cell would own over 20 frieza's and the cell jr.'s would own 100 frieza's. your knowledge = banjo's knowledge, damn that's bad.
Agreed lol. Wont listen to what ive been saying.


Last edited by King Kai on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:damn your knowledge about the show is HORRIBLE. First frieza would god stomp tien it would be like broly vs the z fighters LOL. 2nd semi perfect cell would own over 20 frieza's and the cell jr.'s would own 100 frieza's. your knowledge = banjo's knowledge, damn that's bad.

WTF? your the noob lol

1st form frieza > tien????

Thats ULTRA TIEN HATING. Weather you like it or not tiens hit DID PARALYZE 2ND FORM CELL.

STOP IGNORING THE FACTS

seriously tiens hits did affect 2nd form cell

2nd form cell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 100% frieza

no?

Im NOT Saying tien is anywhere near Cell

Just that

android 18 >>Tien end of Z>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Android 20 >>>>>>>> Tien android saga
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:42 pm

HELL NO hes not a noob tien being NEAR Frieza is stupid tien pushing down Smei Perfect Cell DOSINT put him over Frieza the tri-beam HURT HIMSELF & he didint do SHIT vs a cell jr only piccolo,vegeta,future trunks could hold there own. No way tien reached frieza 100%. SSJBARDOCK is the ultra noob here lol.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Kami on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:HELL NO hes not a noob tien being NEAR Frieza is stupid tien pushing down Smei Perfect Cell DOSINT put him over Frieza the tri-beam HURT HIMSELF & he didint do SHIT vs a cell jr only piccolo,vegeta,future trunks could hold there own. No way tien reached frieza 100%. SSJBARDOCK is the ultra noob here lol.
agreed im also starting to believe krillin > tien until the buu saga since yamcha said that krillin was the strongest human and since he didn't know what race tien was im going to assume he thought tien was a human.

Kami
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:
Nintendo 64 wrote:HELL NO hes not a noob tien being NEAR Frieza is stupid tien pushing down Smei Perfect Cell DOSINT put him over Frieza the tri-beam HURT HIMSELF & he didint do SHIT vs a cell jr only piccolo,vegeta,future trunks could hold there own. No way tien reached frieza 100%. SSJBARDOCK is the ultra noob here lol.

agreed im also starting to believe krillin > tien until the buu saga since yamcha said that krillin was the strongest human and since he didn't know what race tien was im going to assume he thought tien was a human.

I believe krillin>tien it makes 100% tien trains like crazy yamcha knows this yet after 7 years of krillin NOT training which implys a large gap between the two i think krillin>tien defenitly intill the buu saga. imo its possible krillin>tien buu but unlikly.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BWAHAHA

Post by LUCCCAS on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:41 am

BWAGAHAHAHA, i laughed my ass of seriously.. no one knew if Tien trained or not, but what would he do in the freakin mountains if not training ? jerking off ? But if we go after what we have seen earlier in the show, Tien was a fucking training monster, so why would he just stop training ? you dont know shit, neither do i, we can only imagine Smile

LUCCCAS
Guest


Back to top Go down

SSJ Future Trunks vs. Tien from Bojack movie.

Post by Phillipt79 on Sun May 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Hey future Trunks had to go Super Saiyan. In the Tournament to beat Tien. From the Bojack movie and this SSJ future Trunks killed android 17 & 18 and 1st form Cell from the future with ease. To me I think that makes Tien pretty powerful for a Stronger SSJ Future Trunks to beat him. When it only took a weaker SSJ Future Trunks to destroy Frieza and King Cold with ease.

Phillipt79
Guest


Back to top Go down

Buu saga Tien!

Post by Piccolo Forever! on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:06 am

First off most people believe that Tien had a power level of about 4,000,000 - 8,000,000 in Android saga. So lets say his P.L. Doubles every year ( Remember in saiyan saga he had a P.L. OF LESS THAN 300 and after he trained he went up to like 1500 -1800 p.l. In one year he was way stronger than siebaman who was same p.l. As Raditz.) Im only going too double and not make him 5x or 6x stronger like the saiyan saga did and lets say his P.L. IS ONLY AT THE LOW END AT 4,000,000 there are 7 years between Cell and Buu saga's. After Year 1 = 8,000,000 , 2 = 16,000,000 , 3 = 32;000;000; 4 = 64;000;000; 5 = 128;000;000; 6 = 256;000;000; 7 = 512;000;000 so if u only double his p.l. Every year for 7 years His p.l. Is over 500;000;000 keep in mind from saiyan saga Gohan was only 5 years old Raditz time to end of Cell games was 10 years old so in only 5 years Tien went from less than 300 To atleast 4;000;000 power level in 5 years! Thats over a 13,333 x stronger increase in power level. So 512;000;000 divided by 4;000;000 = 128 X stronger increase in 7 years is believable being had a increase of over 13;333 x stronger power level in only 5 years! And since Frieza 100 percent Power level was 120;000;000 on namek then Tien would win for sure.

Piccolo Forever!
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tien Buu saga vs Frieza 100%

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum