planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:17 pm

King Kai would beat them one on one but lose against them all together.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by goku778 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:34 pm

But remember, King Kai has the Spirit Bomb and Kaioken, and lives in the circumstances Goku could barely stand up in. If Frieza grunts beat up Namek Warriors, and Krillin pre potential beat them easily, by that logic, i'd have to give this one to King Kai

goku778

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 pm

goku778 wrote:But remember, King Kai has the Spirit Bomb and Kaioken, and lives in the circumstances Goku could barely stand up in. If Frieza grunts beat up Namek Warriors, and Krillin pre potential beat them easily, by that logic, i'd have to give this one to King Kai

Well King Kai couldint use the Kaioken maybe he could use like X2 but nothing over that X2 is possible & The Namek Warriors pwned Friezas goons it was Dodoria that pwned them they were around 3000 & King Kais official pl is 3500 thats why i say King Kai can beat them one on one in close fights but all together hed lose.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by goku778 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:43 pm

But King Kai could use the Spirit Bomb like Goku. Goku had also been training in a high gravity environment in which King Kai lives, which would make King Kai on par or a little bit stronger than Nappa, a Saiyan with a power level of around 8,000. But three Namekian Warriors though, i'd say it'd be really close, even with King Kai sending a Namek Saga sized Genki Dama on them.

goku778

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:45 pm

goku778 wrote:But King Kai could use the Spirit Bomb like Goku. Goku had also been training in a high gravity environment in which King Kai lives, which would make King Kai on par or a little bit stronger than Nappa, a Saiyan with a power level of around 8,000. But three Namekian Warriors though, i'd say it'd be really close, even with King Kai sending a Namek Saga sized Genki Dama on them.

HELL NO dude King Kai stated that he was weaker then Nappa Base Suppressed who was at 4000 & his power level was stated at 3500 by Akira Toriyama in the shenlong times.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by goku778 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Well if Akira freakin Toriyama said it then yeah probably Namekians. Smile

goku778

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:48 pm

goku778 wrote:Well if Akira freakin Toriyama said it then yeah probably Namekians. Smile

In the show it was stated that King Kai was weaker then Base Nappa whos like 4000 since he got pwned by Suppressed Goku at 5000 meaning Kai has to be under 4000 like 3200-3500 also Toriyama did state Kai-3500.

Yeah Namekians would win alltogether but 1 vs 1 Kai wins.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

fact - king kai can't use kaioken or the spirit bomb. he clearly stated that in the show

namekians own him
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:51 pm

ShaneFan94 wrote:fact - king kai can't use kaioken or the spirit bomb. he clearly stated that in the show

namekians own him

No he didint. He said Goku may be his first student to learn Kaioken. In order to teach Goku kaioken he must know X2. You cant teahc someone a attack if you dont know it it dosint make sense.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 pm

king kai never used kaioken

check the wiki dude it even says that he can't use the teqchniques

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/King_Kai#Techniques_he_teaches

"Kaio-ken – This technique is legendary, as the user is able to unlock the ultimate potential of themselves for a heartbeat, going past what their body should be able to handle normally, to the highest point seen in the series of 20 times the user's base power level. When using this technique, the user's body gets a reddish tinge and they get a strong red aura around themselves. Goku is the only person known to master this technique, as King Kai himself could not. He also uses it in combination with his Super Saiyan transformation, that Goku called Super Kaio-ken (though this was only seen in the Grand Kai tournament, which was filler. This may or may not be canon)"



"Spirit Bomb – This attack is arguably the most powerful in the series, depending on who is contributing the energy to it. The user puts their hands above their head and draws energy from all living things into one colossal sphere of energy. King Kai himself couldn't fully master this, and is astonished when Goku manages to destroy a speeding giant brick with one formed from his little planet."
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:02 pm

ShaneFan94 wrote:king kai never used kaioken

check the wiki dude it even says that he can't use the teqchniques

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/King_Kai#Techniques_he_teaches

"Kaio-ken – This technique is legendary, as the user is able to unlock the ultimate potential of themselves for a heartbeat, going past what their body should be able to handle normally, to the highest point seen in the series of 20 times the user's base power level. When using this technique, the user's body gets a reddish tinge and they get a strong red aura around themselves. Goku is the only person known to master this technique, as King Kai himself could not. He also uses it in combination with his Super Saiyan transformation, that Goku called Super Kaio-ken (though this was only seen in the Grand Kai tournament, which was filler. This may or may not be canon)"



"Spirit Bomb – This attack is arguably the most powerful in the series, depending on who is contributing the energy to it. The user puts their hands above their head and draws energy from all living things into one colossal sphere of energy. King Kai himself couldn't fully master this, and is astonished when Goku manages to destroy a speeding giant brick with one formed from his little planet."

No that was NEVER stated in the show the wiki also says he can use the kaioken

Alternate names King Kai Fist
World Lord Fist
Fist of the World King
Kamajamaja (Norwegian dub)
Leptonski Udarac (Slovenia)
Debut "Lesson Number One"
Inventor King Kai
Users Goku
King Kai
Krillin (video games only)
Class Power Up
Color
Similar techniques Burning Shoot
Lightning Aura
Spirit Burst

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kaio-ken

AND to teach someone a attack you MUST KNOW IT makes no sense dude he obviously knows it. The wiki is fucked to they say Piccolo-3500 Nappa-4000 HELL NO LMFAO.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm

then frieza > kaioshin

we cant accept some facts and deny others. either we accept both or deny both
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 pm

ShaneFan94 wrote:then frieza > kaioshin

we cant accept some facts and deny others. either we accept both or deny both

No. Its stated Kaioshin is 1000 times stronger then Kaioshin.

Its stated that Goku is King Kais first student to learn Kaioken.

Its stated King Kai knows Kaioken he invented it to invente something you have to know it.

Therefor its a fact King kai knows kaioken. & Its a face Kaioshin is thousands of times stronger then Frieza you cant run away from t man.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:56 pm

stated on the wiki that king kai cant use either attacks plus kai even said "could he be the one to master this technique?" not "could he be the 2nd one" he cant use kaioken or spirit bomb he never does in the show and they state he cant.

if you say king kai can use kaioken and spirot bomb than i say frieza > kai
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 pm

ShaneFan94 wrote:stated on the wiki that king kai cant use either attacks plus kai even said "could he be the one to master this technique?" not "could he be the 2nd one" he cant use kaioken or spirit bomb he never does in the show and they state he cant.

if you say king kai can use kaioken and spirot bomb than i say frieza > kai

Stated on the wiki King Kai can use kaioken. Wiki dosint mean shit ether if you believe that you must believe Piccolo=3500 King Piccolo=260 Tien=250 Nappa=4000 those are the wiki power levels since you believe the wiki u must use those.

Kaioshin is thousands of times stronger then Frieza. Kaioshin states it. Goku states it the show states it. King Kai states he can use Kaioken to he says "Goku may be the first of my students to master Kaioken". Nothing about the first he obivously knows it.

Kaioshin is thousands of times Frieza its a fact. kai can use Kiaoken to how did he teach it to Goku did he use the dragon ball encloypedia LOL to teach someone you must know it. That simple using the wiki is a ultra weak argument man no offence & even the wiki says Kai can use kaioken.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Kaioshin s thousands of times stronger then frieza its a fact. Now your just gonna deny the facts because you dont like Kaioshin. Same with King Kai. By your knowledge if Roshi taught Goku the kamehameha then he wouldint be able to do it no????. Makes no sense.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:15 pm

i agree, but king kai still gets pwned by the namekains
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 pm

ShaneFan94 wrote:i agree, but king kai still gets pwned by the namekains

Sorry if i was rude buddy. King Kai being able to use the kaioken is not a fact ether way right buddy.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai Vs 3 Namek Warriors

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum