planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

DBZ/ Naruto crossover Ch. 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which technique should Naruto master

20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

DBZ/ Naruto crossover Ch. 1

Post by goku778 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:48 pm

"700 times gravity Goku? Are you insane?" Bulma exclaimed from behind the entrance to the gravity chamber, "You'll be squashed like a bug!" Goku gave her a light hearted laugh, "Don't worry Bulma, I'll be fine!" Bulma reluctantly turned the gravity knob."600... 650... 700." Goku almost instantly hit the floor. He caught himself just in time and in an instant; was gone. Bulma was amazed by his impeccable speed, even at this gravity. Goku appeared again, performing an uppercut on an imaginary Cell. "KIAI!" the saiyan yelled. Then he phased out once more. He appeared again in Kaioken mode, dodging imaginary counter attacks. Suddenly, Goku doubled over in pain. "Goku! Are you okay?" Goku looked up, "Yeah I'll be- WHOA!"A figure appeared. "Hello son." Goku's pupil's widened. "You look like me. Who are you?"

Bardock smirked," The doors to hell have been open. King Yenma has been overthrown". Bardock checked his scouter." you have grown a lot, Kakarot." Bardock laughed," So, you are really the one who destroyed Frieza?" Goku's frown turned into a grin. He held up a peace sign with his fingers. "Yup!" His face went serious as Bardock spoke again," Look son, a greater evil, stronger than anyone you have ever faced, is awakening. The rest of the saiyans have been trying to keep control down there, so don't worry. We are on your side. You'll meet your group of team mates here." Bardock handed him a tourney invite. "The Watcher hopes it will be enough to stop him, but you guys must get along." Nappa buzzed on Bardock's scouter "Get your ass down here soldier! My Kapa waves won't hold them any longer! Guah! Oh and hi Kakarot, tell Vegeta i said-" Static. "Kakarot, i'm sorry, i must go." He vanished into dust. Goku stared at the invite. "Bulma!"

"Yes Goku?"

"Keep the communicator at stand by. I have a bad feeling about this."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Naruto was having another dream. He approached a man wearing a blue ragged t-shirt with an emblem saying, "Kame" on the ripped orange vest he was wearing over the Tee. He morphed and disappeared. He heard his father's voice. "Son." Minato said in an echo, "Take this. There is a great evil stirring, and only you and your fellowship can stop it." Naruto turned around and yelled, "Father? Where are you?" No answer. Naruto awoke in a cold sweat. He found the invite the strange man gave him. He walked outside to find Jiraiya and Kakashi there. Naruto handed them the slip. Both sensei's sensed trouble. Naruto then said, "Papaya Island here we come!" He snatched their hand and forced them to vanish with him.

"Naruto what are you-"Jiraiya said before they dissapeared.

They reappeared outside the village walls. A flash of blue quickly flashed past them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ichigo was sparring with a test dummy. Ichigo had sensed something was wrong, but he couldn't place his finger on it. He sensed several demons stalking him, ready to pounce. He turned around. "Gohobatoho!" He cut down. Purple and black blood smeared the walls, and a high pitch yelp, like a dog's, filled the room, forcing Ichigo to drop his sword and cover his ears. He closed his eyes. When he opened a gain, a slip labeled, "tourney invite" appeared on the floor. He picked it up and stared at it. He shifted back into the real world and quickly called Uryu,"Uryu. You know where Papaya island is?"

Uryu laughed, "Did you just call me to help you with geography homework? Whatever, its right-"

"I got us plane tickets"

"What are you-, fine. I could use a vacation anyway" Uryu hung up and stared outside. A streak of blue flashed past his house. "Didn't know jets flew this low."
"Well Inuyasha, we are here for good! How do you feel?" Kagome smiled as she unpacked the last box, they finally married and settled down in Tokyo. Inuyasha smiled back,"I feel just- wait, hold up, what is that?" Kagome rolled her eyes,"for the millionth time, there are no more demons." Inuyasha picked up a tourney invite from the kitchen table." Woohoo!" She snatched the letter to read it too. Facepalm."Oh no." Inuyasha picked her up and leaped into the air. Miroku appeared with Sango,"Where you guys going?" Inuyasha waved with the note in hand."I'm going to be the strongest fighter officially!" Sango grabbed Miroku "I've gotta see this!"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The ship was sailing through the Bermuda triangle, covered in an immense fog. "I can't see anything!" Sanji said kicking at another mist pirate, "Luffy how you holdin' up?"

"I'm doing okay, just need to- oh hey look a bird!" A raven with a paper in its mouth flew down and dropped the note. Luffy decapitated another pirate. "Hey guys! Change course! time to go to Papaya island!" Nico looked at him strangely."Why?" almost if cued, three boys riding a Lapras, one with a red baseball cap, spiky purple and blond hair, and brown hair, sweeped from one eye said simultaneously with Luffy," I'm going to be the strongest in the universe!"Luffy tried to find where the voices came from. Nothing. A glint appeared out of his peripheral vision. He saw a blur of blue and red, with a long orange haired man wearing a kimono and a man with glossy black hair gripping on for dear life, flying in the same direction as the ship. Sanji looked at it once before it fazed out.
Ghost Rider was in trouble. A man who claimed to be named Ben Tennyson an Kenichi were beating at him from two sides."Yamatzuki!" Kenichi threw a punch in the biker's back. Johnny arched back in pain. Fourarms sent a four fist combo directly into Rider's face. He had enough. "Death wave!" An explosive wave of orange, red, and yellow blew the two offenders away. Taking the chance to get away, Rider called his bike and rolled away into the distance. The two attackers looked around to see where he went."Shit we lost him." Ben said,"Oh what's this?" Kenichi also found one on his ripped gi. The two read the note and looked at each other. Ben called Kevin," Hey. He got away. We think he is headed to Papaya island. Can your car fly?"

"Yes it can. But wait, he got away?"

"He used some wierd explosive wave, but just tell me, can you get us to Papaya island?"

"Yes it can dude, where are you guys?"

"In front of the Furniji dojo."

"Right. See you in about five minutes. Sit tight."

Extremely bright headlights followed by a green and black Cadillac rolled up in front of the duo. Kevin rolled down the window. "Get in." Kenichi shivered and chattered his teeth."That damn monster, why did he have to go and rip my gi?" Gwen saw Kenichi's chest and blushed. Ben laughed. Kenichi's face turned red as he sat next to Gwen in the back seat.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back at the garage, Johnny viewed the damage the duo had given him."Ouch. Never thought two kids could hurt me this bad." His security alarm went off. He turned around and went to the door. The sand spirit gave him a note. "Go to Papaya island, the only way we can keep order, and your powers is if you cooperate with the boss this time. We are on your side. Johnny went into rider mode. "How can I trust you?" The sand spirit chuckled." If we weren't on your side, you'd be dead." He laughed and slumped back into sand, and slithered away into the ground. Johnny stared at the note. He ran upstairs. Roxanne had her double barrelled shotgun at the ready."Whats wrong baby?" Johnny tossed her the note. Johnny turned Ghost. "Ready for a vacation?" Roxanne swallowed," Here we go!" She put on jeans and her brown jacket, hopped in her car, and trailed Johnny to the airport.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It was a sunny day in Mobius, Sonic was running across the lush green fields, being trailed by Dr. Eggman. Sonic had the feeling that something was off about today, well, beside for Eggman. He stopped running and turned around. "I have you now Hedgehog!" Robotnik cackled. Sonic smirked. "Chaos... Control!" Sonic turned into a blaze of yellow and blew several holes in Eggman's machine, blasting him away. A lightning bolt sparked the ground around Sonic. He yelped and began to run, like really run. The lightning seemed to keep up with him. BAM! Sonic was sent soaring "A lucky shot." Mumbled a flying Sonic; he flipped over and performed an in-air skid, and propelled himself the other way."Gotta see Tails, he knows what to do- Aaaaggghhhh!" A raven swooped headfirst into Sonic. Sonic rebutted from the collision holding a note in his hand. The lightning stopped before he got to Tails."Hey Tails, hey Knuckles, hey Rouge? Whatever, Tails! Take a look at this." Tails read the note. "Dude this is amazing! You get a chance to fight in the Budokai Tenkaichi!" Knuckle's jaw dropped." Him? You've gotta be kidding." Rouge butt in,"Lets watch Sonic fight. It could be fun!" Tails pulled out a remote. A jet flew fight next to the house. Tails and Sonic climbed in, followed by Knuckles and Rouge. "Wait for me!" Amy climbed into the vehicle as well, and the group took off.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It was almost 3:00. "Come on Rei hurry up! If we want to get to Papaya Island by the time it starts you need to hurry up!" yelled Usagi. Makoto and Minato were fighting as usual, and Setsuna was sighing and watching this go on. She looked at her watch. "The plane is leaving in fifteen minutes- Usagi! You've got something!" Usagi stormed out of the bathroom and picked up the letter. "Dear Sailor Moon, you have been chosen as one of the contenders of this year's tournament! Be there!" Usagi wondered how they knew who she was. "Girls we got to go!" Minako storms out with her make up bag. "Fine! Which gate!"

Setsuna looks at the map. "Gate 17" Usagi feels a bit uneasy as they enter the plane. "Girls, be ready for anything. I've got a feeling this year's tournament is going to get interesting." Minako smirked," Is it because you are in it?" Usagi shook her head, "No, it's just a feeling"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ezio could finally relax. He held the Apple of Eden in his hand. "The Borgias are finally gone! We may rest!" A cheer went up from the Brotherhood.

Nestore Nucci, one of Ezio's greatest pupils patted him on the back. "We finally ran those Templar bastards out for good!"

The Apple began to burn in Ezio's hand. "Ouch!" He said as he dropped the Apple. A bright light illuminated the room. When the flash passed, Ezio and the apple disappeared.

Ezio woke in a white, Matrix like room. White Binary streaked the walls of the room. Ezio kept his hidden blade at the ready. "Dove diavolo sono? (Where the hell am I?)"

Another voice came from behind him. "Where did you get that sword?"

Ezio turned around. A man, in the same assassin style cloak and armor with a middle Eastern accent with his throwing knives bent in a fighting pose. Ezio stared at him. "From my ancestor. Altair Ibn La Ahad. Why do you ask brother of the creed?"

The man stuck his sword at Ezio's throat. "I don't believe you. I have never given my sword up to anyone."

Ezio fell back. "You? Altair? Impossible! He has died for over a century!"

Altair pulled out his sword and compared it to Ezio's. Thats impossible!

A third sword was aimed at Altair's throat. "Why do you carry my sword?"

The two assassins stared at the third. Same outfit, just with more Native American features. Ezio stood up and drew his sword. All three were locked in a gaze, waiting for the other one to strike.

A dark haired man, gray sweatshirt and jeans carried the exact same sword. Behind him, a blonde, light skinned woman with blue eyes, brown overcoat, white long sleeved shirt, and jeans rolled her eyes as they stepped in between the trio. "Calm down. We can explain."

For the rest of the story, type in Goku and friends and the fourth Shinobi World War (Its on FanFiction). I'll keep adding chapters here, just type in the title of the story if you don't want to wait

Last edited by goku778 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something to it to make it coherent)

goku778

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DBZ/ Naruto crossover Ch. 1

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Dbz Characters are WAY stronger then naurto Naurtos like 45-100 so your gonna have to use dragon ball for this.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Even though i dont like naurto this looks very well writen & cool!.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Nah man, they're at least at 1,000 now.  Theres a character that's lightspeed+ and the top 7-ish are all casual country busters, and top 3 are moon/planet level.

Sasuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top