planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Officier Black Vs 21st Krillin

20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
80% 80% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 5

Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 am

Black stomps.

By my numbers.

Staff Officier Black-125

Krillin-80
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Forum Conservative on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:39 am

Krillin 21st WIN & THAT FINAL OKEY.
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 am

3rdDegreeBlackBelt wrote:Krillin 21st WIN & THAT FINAL OKEY.

HELL NO imo Black>Blue since he did better Vs Goku then Blue did Vs Tao also Blacks Reds top bodyguard no way hed be that weak Black should be at least be 90.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Forum Conservative on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 am

Tienshinhan06 WHATEVER
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:41 am

WHATEVER your mom.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Forum Conservative on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 am

THAT IT I QUITTING THIS WEBSITE
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 am

3rdDegreeBlackBelt wrote:THAT IT I QUITTING THIS WEBSITE

Okay bye youve said this like 30times like Forum Slave but you never do lmfao. fking retard.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Kingcold94 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 pm

wtf hell no dude. how the fk is black 125??? wtf dude. he got his ASS WHOOPED with EASE he was crying on the ground after 1 hit in the chest.... goku didnt even want to fight him either. hes like 80-90 MAX i say hes 80 and krillin would beat him in a close fight.

how the hell is he 125 like even with 21st goku thats just wack dude. just because he got hit in the chest and was crying? goku did WAYYYY better against tao in their 1st fight black should be far under 100.

black coldnt lay a finger on goku dude, just because goku gave him time to recover after every hit doesnt mean hes 125....blue did way better he took more hits and actually was laughing at goku.

idk man youre going a bit crazy with all this officer black stuff no offense. ddont get mad please. but dude black was crying after 1 hit and goku was holding back, while tao is a killer he kills people without thinking about it. you know goku wouldnt even kill frieza after he killed krillin, goku is not a killer if he wanted too he could have 1 shot killed black but hes not a killer as weve seen in the show time and time again so stop saying black is ultra strong just because he was crying after 1 hit
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by nicka209 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Alright. This time i gotta agree with shane. Krillen would STOMP easily.

nicka209

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:02 pm

ShaneFan94 wrote:wtf hell no dude. how the fk is black 125??? wtf dude. he got his ASS WHOOPED with EASE he was crying on the ground after 1 hit in the chest.... goku didnt even want to fight him either. hes like 80-90 MAX i say hes 80 and krillin would beat him in a close fight.

how the hell is he 125 like even with 21st goku thats just wack dude. just because he got hit in the chest and was crying? goku did WAYYYY better against tao in their 1st fight black should be far under 100.

black coldnt lay a finger on goku dude, just because goku gave him time to recover after every hit doesnt mean hes 125....blue did way better he took more hits and actually was laughing at goku.

idk man youre going a bit crazy with all this officer black stuff no offense. ddont get mad please. but dude black was crying after 1 hit and goku was holding back, while tao is a killer he kills people without thinking about it. you know goku wouldnt even kill frieza after he killed krillin, goku is not a killer if he wanted too he could have 1 shot killed black but hes not a killer as weve seen in the show time and time again so stop saying black is ultra strong just because he was crying after 1 hit

No.... Black took 3-4 hits Blue was DEAD after 1 tounge hit MAD FAST a TOUNGE id rather go down by getting hit actualy hits AND Goku was serious then going down being one shotted by someones TOUNGE. Tao was LAUGHING AT BLUE! well Goku had on a serious face & thats just words fights>>>>>>statments fights show use Black>Blue for sure. Black being 125 is perfect then if you have Goku at 175 like me thats a HUGE gap 162 for Tao Vs 115 for Blue is even larger because thats whats implied in the show. Its heavily implied Black>Blue.

avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by nicka209 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Tienshinhan06 wrote:
ShaneFan94 wrote:wtf hell no dude. how the fk is black 125??? wtf dude. he got his ASS WHOOPED with EASE he was crying on the ground after 1 hit in the chest.... goku didnt even want to fight him either. hes like 80-90 MAX i say hes 80 and krillin would beat him in a close fight.

how the hell is he 125 like even with 21st goku thats just wack dude. just because he got hit in the chest and was crying? goku did WAYYYY better against tao in their 1st fight black should be far under 100.

black coldnt lay a finger on goku dude, just because goku gave him time to recover after every hit doesnt mean hes 125....blue did way better he took more hits and actually was laughing at goku.

idk man youre going a bit crazy with all this officer black stuff no offense. ddont get mad please. but dude black was crying after 1 hit and goku was holding back, while tao is a killer he kills people without thinking about it. you know goku wouldnt even kill frieza after he killed krillin, goku is not a killer if he wanted too he could have 1 shot killed black but hes not a killer as weve seen in the show time and time again so stop saying black is ultra strong just because he was crying after 1 hit

No.... Black took 3-4 hits Blue was DEAD after 1 tounge hit MAD FAST a TOUNGE id rather go down by getting hit actualy hits AND Goku was serious then going down being one shotted by someones TOUNGE. Tao was LAUGHING AT BLUE! well Goku had on a serious face & thats just words fights>>>>>>statments fights show use Black>Blue for sure. Black being 125 is perfect then if you have Goku at 175 like me thats a HUGE gap 162 for Tao Vs 115 for Blue is even larger because thats whats implied in the show. Its heavily implied Black>Blue.



The only reason blue was killed by tongue was because first:It was fucking TAO and second:It hit him in a pressure point. Which are areas on your body that are extremely weak to attacks. THINK ABOUT IT >_>

nicka209

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:04 pm

AND Blue was crying & DIED after a TOUNGE HIT Tao wasint even TRYING well Black took actual hits 3-4 Hits>>>>>>>>>Tounge no?. AND Black has a higher rank then Blue why wasint Blue Reds bodyguard if he was stronger because he wasint no offence but Black>Blue is written all over the saga.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:17 pm

125 is to high for Black i will say that ive lowered it to.

Black-105

Blue-100
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Kingcold94 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:30 pm

105 is better....but still i disagree black was crying over 1 baby hit from goku to the chest. but i guess we have to disagree here and i hope we are still buddies i respect your opinion but i disagree
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:37 pm

true buddy but it wasint a baby hit come on Goku did hit him pretty hard 2-3 times & we are buddies of course.

I guess both theories are plausible.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Kingcold94 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Tienshinhan06 wrote:
I guess both theories are plausible.

fair enough
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Wallace Hero on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Krillin would win because he could PWN Black easily with his kamehameha.
avatar
Wallace Hero

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : South Carolina, City: Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Wallace Hero wrote:Krillin would win because he could PWN Black easily with his kamehameha.

21st Budokai Krillin couldint use the Kamehameha he learned it at the 22nd budokai.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by James Carter on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Officer black STOMPS little ass BITCH nigga krillin. Officer use his BLACK COCK and FUCKS KRILLINS MOM WITH IT after the victory
avatar
James Carter

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by ssjgotenks2012 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:58 am

kirllin wins this fight
avatar
ssjgotenks2012

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:59 am

James Carter wrote:Officer black STOMPS little ass BITCH nigga krillin. Officer use his BLACK COCK and FUCKS KRILLINS MOM WITH IT after the victory

I agree Black stomps.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:56 am

krillin wins this, good fight though
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:06 pm

I say Black wins.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs Krillin 21st Budokai

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum