planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Staff Officier Black Vs General White

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Officier Black Vs General White

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Black stomps he took a full power punch from Goku & lived even though White>Pilaf Goku no way White could take a hit from Post Korin Goku.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Officier Black Vs General White

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:Black stomps he took a full power punch from Goku & lived even though White>Pilaf Goku no way White could take a hit from Post Korin Goku.

its pretty hard to tell, both got their asses beat pretty hard. white is a lot smarter though he was able to land mad hits on goku & was pretty fast. but black would probably win.....im not sure im undecided as of now
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swagger on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Black wins easily. White only took a punch from a heavily weakened Goku who had lost a lot of energy from the battle with Buyon. The only thing that shows him as impressive was being knocked into the ceiling and remaining concious, while Black was able to defend himself pretty well from Post-Karin training Goku.
Swagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Yeah both are >Pilf Saga Goku for sure but i say Black stomps.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swagger on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:Yeah both are >Pilf Saga Goku for sure but i say Black stomps.

I see nothing to suggest White is near Pilaf Saga Goku. He merely got hit into the ceiling by a very weakened Goku, which dosen't really suggest he's any more impressive than say, the Bear Bandit.
Swagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:53 pm

SuperSaiyanSwagger wrote:
Nintendo 64 wrote:Yeah both are >Pilf Saga Goku for sure but i say Black stomps.

I see nothing to suggest White is near Pilaf Saga Goku. He merely got hit into the ceiling by a very weakened Goku, which dosen't really suggest he's any more impressive than say, the Bear Bandit.

He took a shit ton of hits from Goku a ton of punches + Goku hit him into the celling the Bear Thief got knocked out COLD from one punch from Pilaf Goku along with Silver who Goku knocked out in 2hits well it took White a ton of hits to be knocked out he did better vs Goku then Yamcha 21st Budokai did against Roshi White should be at least above Pilaf Saga Goku.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swagger on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:
SuperSaiyanSwagger wrote:

He took a shit ton of hits from Goku a ton of punches + Goku hit him into the celling the Bear Thief got knocked out COLD from one punch from Pilaf Goku along with Silver who Goku knocked out in 2hits well it took White a ton of hits to be knocked out he did better vs Goku then Yamcha 21st Budokai did against Roshi White should be at least above Pilaf Saga Goku.

Almost all those hits were filler. You should know by now that i go by what's shown in the manga, where White takes one punch from Goku. You have to remember how worn out Goku was at this point, so it isn't a good idea to compare Silver's performance to White's, especially since Goku was at full strength when he fought Silver.
Swagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Still no way he was that worn out anyways Anime wise White>Pilaf Saga Goku manga wise White=debatle how about that?.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swagger on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:Still no way he was that worn out anyways Anime wise White>Pilaf Saga Goku manga wise White=debatle how about that?.

That works, to some extent.
Swagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:30 pm

He'd have to be at least Pilaf Saga Goku to survivie a hit from Goku even in the manga & get up not damaged at all.. The Bear Thief couldint survivie even one hit against Pilaf Saga Goku who was LAUGHING AT HIM! White>>>>>>>>>>>Bear Thief even in the manga.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 pm

agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down