planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Buu Saga Tenshinhan's Shin Kikoho VS Super Saiyan Gotenks (post-ROSAT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could Tenshinhan's Shin Kikoho defeat SS Gotenks (post-ROSAT)

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

Buu Saga Tenshinhan's Shin Kikoho VS Super Saiyan Gotenks (post-ROSAT)

Post by Swagger on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm starting to think that Tenshinhan's Kikoho against Gotenks Buu was insanely powerful, based on one of Gotenks Buu's statements.

Chapter 503, page 7

(Context: Just after Gotenks Buu has knocked out Tenshinhan)

Buu: He looked pretty strong, yet i knocked him out with one kick. I don't think you can even hurt me!

Some translations, one in particular, suggest more regarding Buu's praise of Tenshinhan's power. This statement is the same one, but from a different translation.

Buu: He was pretty strong, but i took him out in one kick. What can you possibly do to me?

From this, Buu seems to believe that if Tenshinhan was knocked out with one kick, despite the strength of his Kikoho, Goku won't be able to do anything to him, implying SS3 Goku>=Tenshinhan's Kikoho. If his Kikoho is that strong, and his Shin Kikoho is far stronger (10x stronger according to a statement in the Daizenshuu) i could see his Shin Kikoho being able to beat someone as strong as SS Gotenks (pre-ROSAT).
Swagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buu Saga Tenshinhan's Shin Kikoho VS Super Saiyan Gotenks (post-ROSAT)

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:25 pm

HELL NO! no way dude Buutenks was just saying he was strong for a human thats it Tiens KIKHO did nothing to Buutenks it hit away a baby blast ment to kill Dende MAYBE its 16s levl MAX but thats it. Buutenks also called him a pathetic worm & a ultra weakling.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:HELL NO! no way dude Buutenks was just saying he was strong for a human thats it Tiens KIKHO did nothing to Buutenks it hit away a baby blast ment to kill Dende MAYBE its 16s levl MAX but thats it. Buutenks also called him a pathetic worm & a ultra weakling.

i agree tiens mad weak frieza-android ssj level at the buu saga at BEST
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swagger on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:05 pm

I agree that it seem insane for him to gain such an increase or for his Kikoho to become so strong, yet Buu did seem to praise him to some degree, the only negative thing that he said about him being "another small fry's shown up". I agree that Tenshinhan couldn't have gotten much higher than say, 100% Freeza's level but his Kikoho could always give an insane increase. I'd say that by this point, it would have to be at least #16's level.
Swagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Maybe 16s level but NOT super saiyan 1 Gotenkses tat would mean Tiens Super Perfect Cell level which is INSANE then tey would have just called Tien in against Fat Buu who Tien says hes WAY weaker then when sensing there power. Tiens AT BEST is final form Frieza 100%s level & thats a super stretch Kikho 16s level MAYBE but no higher.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swagger on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:Maybe 16s level but NOT super saiyan 1 Gotenkses tat would mean Tiens Super Perfect Cell level which is INSANE then tey would have just called Tien in against Fat Buu who Tien says hes WAY weaker then when sensing there power. Tiens AT BEST is final form Frieza 100%s level & thats a super stretch Kikho 16s level MAYBE but no higher.

Gohan couldn't find Tenshinhan's ki when he wanted to invite him to the Tenkaichi Budokai, so they wouldn't be able to find him to help out either. If Gotenks Buu bothered comparing him to Goku and use the fact that he knocked him out with one kick as an impressive feat that just shows Tenshinhan's Kikoho has to be quite impressive. Not SS Gotenks' level but definately beyond the Androids.
Swagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Gohan never wanted to invitie Tien to the budokai they just said were are Tien & chiaotzu that was it with a baby kick Tien got one shotted & Buutenks calls Tien a useless weakling his kikho does nothing to him ether Buutenks is just fucking around(most likley) or is comparing him to the power of a regular human(possible) Tiens Kikho is defenitly NOWERE near SSJ Gotenks or even a Suppressed Perfect Cell for that matter. Tien even quits the Z Fighters because the Saiyans & Piccolo are far stronger then him man it anint gonna happen.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:29 pm

yeh no way its that high its that high i would give tien's Kikoho a 5x multiplyer id put tien by the buu saga at 50% Frieza so his Kikoho would be close to 18's level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:Gohan never wanted to invitie Tien to the budokai they just said were are Tien & chiaotzu that was it with a baby kick Tien got one shotted & Buutenks calls Tien a useless weakling his kikho does nothing to him ether Buutenks is just fucking around(most likley) or is comparing him to the power of a regular human(possible) Tiens Kikho is defenitly NOWERE near SSJ Gotenks or even a Suppressed Perfect Cell for that matter. Tien even quits the Z Fighters because the Saiyans & Piccolo are far stronger then him man it anint gonna happen.

i agree man. tien got 1 shotted by a baby kick from 1/2 of buu's body. hes 100% frieza-android 18 at best by my numbers
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Kingcold94 wrote:
Nintendo 64 wrote:Gohan never wanted to invitie Tien to the budokai they just said were are Tien & chiaotzu that was it with a baby kick Tien got one shotted & Buutenks calls Tien a useless weakling his kikho does nothing to him ether Buutenks is just fucking around(most likley) or is comparing him to the power of a regular human(possible) Tiens Kikho is defenitly NOWERE near SSJ Gotenks or even a Suppressed Perfect Cell for that matter. Tien even quits the Z Fighters because the Saiyans & Piccolo are far stronger then him man it anint gonna happen.

i agree man. tien got 1 shotted by a baby kick from 1/2 of buu's body. hes 100% frieza-android 18 at best by my numbers

Tien=50% Frieza is generous Frieza 100% is at the very best & thats being ultra generous lol.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:35 pm

I say no Gotenks wins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top