planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Buu Saga Krillin VS King Cold

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who would win?

14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
86% 86% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 7

Buu Saga Krillin VS King Cold

Post by Swagger on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:53 am

I'm starting to think that in the Buu Saga, Krillin and Tenshinhan are stronger than we originally thought, at least above 50% Freeza and very possibly on par with 100% Freeza or more.

First of all, it's true that Krillin didn't train after having a family and settling down, however, there was a 3 year gap between the Cell Games and Marron's birth which leaves 3 years for Krillin to get some good training in, which could work wonders given his massive power increase during the 3 years of training for the Android battle.

Next, Krillin still enters the Tenkaichi Budokai, even though he knows that all of his friends have surpassed Freeza's power by now (although he might not have known about how strong Trunks and Goten were yet, although it's not like he was completely dumbfounded by their power, so his estimates probably weren't that far off), however, he did seem to be obviously the weakest Z-Fighter in the Budokai (unless counting Videl as a Z-Fighter) as he prayed to not fight against any of his friends.

The next bit of evidence is that Krillin promises #18 to leave Kaioshin and the others if it gets too dangerous, yet stays even when finding out they'll be facing fighters far stronger than Freeza and only leaves when he sees Dabura. That could be taken as evidence of Krillin's power at this point.

Then a trivial bit of evidence would be Shin/Super Buu's statement where he compliments Krillin and Tenshinhan as being powerful warriors. This statement isn't good evidence though, as Buu's compliments on a fighter's power aren't consistant. He describes Tenshinhan as a strong fighter yet describes Base Gotenks (Pre-ROSAT) as a weakling, though it's obvious Gotenks' power is godlike compared to Ten's, so this bit of evidence isn't worth much, although he still described them as strong, which says a lot.

Anyway, i definately feel Krillin and Tenshinhan by this point are far stronger than we used to believe. I personally have Krillin at this point rivalling 100% Freeza.
Swagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buu Saga Krillin VS King Cold

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Ehhhh idk Krillin dosint seem to train at all i cant see him reaching Frieza 100%s level so Kingcold stomps think about it Krillin was 100K or so before training for the Androids he gets a 10x boost or so then after that stops trainng no way he got up anymore Kingcold stomps.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swagger on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:Ehhhh idk Krillin dosint seem to train at all i cant see him reaching Frieza 100%s level so Kingcold stomps think about it Krillin was 100K or so before training for the Androids he gets a 10x boost or so then after that stops trainng no way he got up anymore Kingcold stomps.

He was definately far beyond 100k at the end of the Freeza Saga. Vegeta viewed him as useful in defeating Freeza, anything less than 150-300k wouldn't be useful at all. Also, the increase he managed to get in the 3 year training was implied to be massive, as Gero believed if he could add the energy of him, Tenshinhan, Gohan and a heavily supressed Piccolo to his own he could beat Super Saiyan Vegeta, which given the gap between Gero and Vegeta shows Krillin can't be that far behind the base Saiyans at this point. Do you really think he would've bothered going with the Z-Fighters after finding out he'd be facing opponents that could one-shot Freeza if he wasn't already near such a level?
Swagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 pm

No way Krillin gained 300K after just one fight Vs Frieza makes no sense hes not a Saiyan he was 23K after the fight with Recoome then gets healed once no more healing or any boosts yet he goes to 300K makes no sense if Vegetas 530K then Gohans 200K and Krillins like 50K he could be of help and thats just one statment Krillin got his ass kicked by Recoome by this logic everytime a human fights there power goes up by 10-20x Krillins at 23K then he goes to 200K vs Frieza? a 20x increse per battle hell no. Krillin got his ass kicked by Gero badley & was treated like a joke the Humans did almost nothing showing up means nothing on power i have the humans 3Mil+ but over Frieza hell no.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swagger on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:No way Krillin gained 300K after just one fight Vs Frieza makes no sense hes not a Saiyan he was 23K after the fight with Recoome then gets healed once no more healing or any boosts yet he goes to 300K makes no sense if Vegetas 530K then Gohans 200K and Krillins like 50K he could be of help and thats just one statment Krillin got his ass kicked by Recoome by this logic everytime a human fights there power goes up by 10-20x Krillins at 23K then he goes to 200K vs Frieza? a 20x increse per battle hell no. Krillin got his ass kicked by Gero badley & was treated like a joke the Humans did almost nothing showing up means nothing on power i have the humans 3Mil+ but over Frieza hell no.

It makes no sense but that's what's implied, as Vegeta stated both Gohan and Krillin's power had been increasing immensly, which basically shows that both Gohan and Krillin's power drastically increased, likely an effect of the Grand Elder's potential unlock.
Swagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Not really implied fights + the whole show>one statment which makes NO SENSE & dosint even say Krillins power its just here say i could simply say Vegeta means over the Ginyu force or stronger then Krillinwas before fights>statments Krillin got his ass handed to him by Recoome after that theres NO EVIDENCE he got much stronger case closed bro.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:22 am

kingcold stomps this krillin never surpasses namek goku by much
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Yes finaly someone who believes me Krillin is strong so Krillin wins

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Hell No Kingcold STOMPS.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:51 am

kirayamato wrote:Yes finaly someone who believes me Krillin is strong so Krillin wins

WTF only krillin wankers believe krillin > kingcold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:41 pm

krillin = 3rd form frieza ~ base goku vs frieza ~ base goku in trunks saga

and thats super generous. i give krillin 2,000,000-3,000,000 at his peak
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 pm

well krillin is strong but king cold was only 2nd form and then king cold is way stronger then other people so ya king cold wins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:47 pm

kingcold takes a s*** on krillin....krillin was very weak inthe buu saga he didnt even train for 7 years....in his prime in the cell games krillin would still get curbstomped by cold

king cold - 8,500,000

Krillin cell games - 1,700,000
-Buu saga - 1,000,000
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:10 pm

I say all the Humans surpassed 4Mil training for the Androids to arrivie they should be at least stronger then Initial Final Form Frieza. But Kingcold takes a **** on Krillin at the Cell Games & In the Buu Saga with ease Kingcold rape stomps.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 pm

i use low numbers

so cell game levels for me are

krillin = 2,000,000
Yamcha = 1,000,000
Tien = 3,500,000

so all 3 of them would get man handled by kingcold
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:02 pm

I say in the Cell games krillin & Yamcha get manhandled by Kingcold but Tien puts up a semi good fight but gets crushed.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 pm

i say buu saga tien stomps kingcold HARD
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Yeah Buu Saga Tien stomps Kingcold.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSatanFanboy4Life on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:09 pm

KINGCOLD
MrSatanFanboy4Life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Kingcold pwns
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn_D on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 pm

During the cell games when the cell jrs were attacking yamcha and tien fought 1 cell jr and managed okay when saving goku.. there for Yamcha + tien > 1 cell jr... but Krillin was fighting 1 on his own... personally I think that although, yes, Tien did keep training and getting stronger he'd only managed to equal what krillin had achieved in power level. Yamcha, numpty that he is, stopped training and gave up, I doubt his power level's that high at all. 1 million? you're joking aren't you? he was only playing baseball for most of the time. All 3 of them got a beating when it was 1 cell jr each.

Strongest human award is a toss up between tien and krillin, and King cold in 2nd form could be defeated by cell saga krillin, but king cold in 3rd form would S*** on krillin.

Merlyn_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:23 am

Merlyn_D wrote:During the cell games when the cell jrs were attacking yamcha and tien fought 1 cell jr and managed okay when saving goku.. there for Yamcha + tien > 1 cell jr... but Krillin was fighting 1 on his own... personally I think that although, yes, Tien did keep training and getting stronger he'd only managed to equal what krillin had achieved in power level. Yamcha, numpty that he is, stopped training and gave up, I doubt his power level's that high at all. 1 million? you're joking aren't you? he was only playing baseball for most of the time. All 3 of them got a beating when it was 1 cell jr each.

Strongest human award is a toss up between tien and krillin, and King cold in 2nd form could be defeated by cell saga krillin, but king cold in 3rd form would S*** on krillin.

Hell no Tien,Yamcha,Krillin got PWNED by the Cell Jrs theyw ere LAUGHING at them one shotted each Piccolo,Trunks,Vegeta were getting MAD HITS. Tien is the strongest Human he was stronger during King Kais training & beat Burter & Jeice could Krillin F**K NO AND Tien keept training his ass of hard well Krillin stoped. Tien Buu Saga>=Initial Imperfect Cell. Krillin got ONE SHOTED by a Cell Jr so did Yamcha & Tien the Jrs beat there asses in both the anime & the manga fking noob.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:56 am

yamcha, krillin, and tien alll got pwned by the cell juniors with EASE they got 1 hit combined cause the jrs were PLAYING AROUND once they got serious they 1 shotted all 3 of them at like 50% power wtf noob
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kirayamato on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Krillin wins

kirayamato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:22 pm

hell no kingcold pwns
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:24 pm

ShaneFan94 wrote:yamcha, krillin, and tien alll got pwned by the cell juniors with EASE they got 1 hit combined cause the jrs were PLAYING AROUND once they got serious they 1 shotted all 3 of them at like 50% power wtf noob

Agreed bro. Hes a ultra manga retard noob who will find anything to diss the anime hell lie make up slanders because anime>>>>>>>>>>>manga really hes just a retard pathetic losser ultra noob whos jelaous the anime has far more viewrs & is far more popular then the manga LOL.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Kingcold pwns Krillin.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Tienshinhan06 wrote:
ShaneFan94 wrote:yamcha, krillin, and tien alll got pwned by the cell juniors with EASE they got 1 hit combined cause the jrs were PLAYING AROUND once they got serious they 1 shotted all 3 of them at like 50% power wtf noob

Agreed bro. Hes a ultra manga retard noob who will find anything to diss the anime hell lie make up slanders because anime>>>>>>>>>>>manga really hes just a retard pathetic losser ultra noob whos jelaous the anime has far more viewrs & is far more popular then the manga LOL.

agreed bro manga is SHIT
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:36 pm

ShaneFan94 wrote:
Tienshinhan06 wrote:

agreed bro manga is SHIT

Yeah they cut out ALL the good parts in the manga Goku Vs Yajirobe ONE PAGE in the manga Gohan Vs Cell MAD SHORT Master Roshi Vs Tien NOT EVEN IN THE MANGA Piccolo Vs Frieza ONE PAGE Goku Vs Frieza 100% 2 PAGES mad wack & boring. Lets all laugh at this ultra dbz manga wanking noob above.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:39 pm

roshi vs tien isnt in the manga WTF thats bullshit....thats wack dude and frieza vs goku is 2 pages WTF? manga is for fkn noobs
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicka209 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:33 am

Krillens power level during the world tournament *Which is right before buu saga* 2,300,000 King cold's power level is 4,800,000. You can do the math. Unless krillen gets a gigantic power boost after the tournament then yes krillen would easily get his ass kicked.

nicka209

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:36 am

Yeah i say.

Krillin Androids/Cell Games-18,000,000
-Buu-14,000,000

Kingcold-45,000,000

I have Goku & Frieza 80-100Mil.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HerculeDBZ on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:07 pm

i dont think that Krillin and Tenshinhan would be able to even kill 10% of the saiyan race, as of frieza who kill 99% of them with one blast in first form and king cold seems to be in his second form, so that might mean that king cold could probably do just as much damage as frieza back then if not more. its simple Krillin and Tenshinhan are super stronger humans but nothing more then that.

Last edited by HerculeDBZ on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

HerculeDBZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSatanFanboy4Life on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:10 pm

KRILLIN & TIENSHINHAN>FRIEZA 1ST FORM FOR A FACT IN ANDROIDS ON. I SAY LIKE 3MIL AT LEAST CAUSE THEY BEAT THE GINYU FORCE ON KAIOS(NOT KRILLIN BUT HE WAS AROUND THAT LEVEL) & SHOWED UP TO FIGHT THE ANDROIDS WHICH MUST MEAN THAT THEY WERE LIKE 3MIL+ AT LEAST.
MrSatanFanboy4Life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:23 pm

I say Humans Androids/Cell Games>3Mil+
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm

i say theyre arounf 4 mil but no where near 6-12 mil where cold is at so hed stomp them
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top