planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Raditz in a close fight.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Kira on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:42 am

Radtiz in a close fight

Kira

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 21
Location : Pakisthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Raditz wins close fight tho.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by DragonZeta99 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Raditz is smarter. He should be able to counter the ways of the Saibaman's explosion. He wins.

DragonZeta99

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Kamiccolo on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:52 am

Raditz: 1500

Saibamen: 1200

So, Raditz pwns i think the reason why nappa and vegeta said they were equal was because he was 1200 when they last saw him.
avatar
Kamiccolo

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:53 am

Agreed i have Raditz-1500 to.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Hell no 1500 is fucked Piccolos SBC scsraed the shit out of Raditz if he was 1500 like you say why would a SBC of 1307 almost kill him he even said it himself & he didint train at all on the way to earth if he did it was barley no way hed get a gain of 300 hed been fighting for years if he gets 300 per trip hed be like 21K makes no sense. raditz is 1230-1290.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Gohan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:Raditz: 1500

Saibamen: 1200

So, Raditz pwns i think the reason why nappa and vegeta said they were equal was because he was 1200 when they last saw him.
Dear lord stupid daiz users. They rival eac other, but Raditz has a brain, so he can win.

Gohan

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Forum Conservative on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Gohan & Tienshinhan06 I AM PISSED OF
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 26
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Conservative For America wrote:Gohan & Tienshinhan06 I AM PISSED OF

LMFAO AHAHAHAH stfu u troll retard DAIZENSHUU WANKER.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Yeah the Daizenshuus a fking joke idk how these people take it seriously.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Kamiccolo on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:55 pm

@Gohan What is you talking about? I dont even go to Daiz. @Tienshinhan06 I think Raditz was scared of Piccolo's SPC because it was a piercing technique a piercing technique like that could probadly kill anyone under 2000.
avatar
Kamiccolo

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Gohan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:02 pm

The manga doesn't suggest it, so it probably isn't true.

Gohan

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:@Gohan What is you talking about? I dont even go to Daiz. @Tienshinhan06 I think Raditz was scared of Piccolo's SPC because it was a piercing technique a piercing technique like that could probadly kill anyone under 2000.

No. raditz was scared of the power of the SBC not that it was a percing technique mean he was shitting his pants over a power at 1307 AND Vegeta & Nappa say Raditz rivals a Saibaman so does Akira Toriyama if he was 1500 hed be far stronger then a Saibaman and he didint gain any power when traviling to earth if he gained 200-300 that would mean raditz would gain 200-300 per everytrip he went on & that would put him at Zarbons level which is impossible since hes been fighting for like 20 years. raditz=1230-1290 man.

He means you being a daizenshuu supporter cause the daizenshuu has Raditz-1500.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Kamiccolo on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Tienshinhan06 wrote:
Kamiccolo wrote:@Gohan What is you talking about? I dont even go to Daiz. @Tienshinhan06 I think Raditz was scared of Piccolo's SPC because it was a piercing technique a piercing technique like that could probadly kill anyone under 2000.

No. raditz was scared of the power of the SBC not that it was a percing technique mean he was shitting his pants over a power at 1307 AND Vegeta & Nappa say Raditz rivals a Saibaman so does Akira Toriyama if he was 1500 hed be far stronger then a Saibaman and he didint gain any power when traviling to earth if he gained 200-300 that would mean raditz would gain 200-300 per everytrip he went on & that would put him at Zarbons level which is impossible since hes been fighting for like 20 years. raditz=1230-1290 man.

He means you being a daizenshuu supporter cause the daizenshuu has Raditz-1500.

Possible. But where does Akira state Raditz rivals to the Saibamen, link? I think 1200 when they last saw Raditz we dont know when that was it could have been a while ago.
avatar
Kamiccolo

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:
Tienshinhan06 wrote:
Kamiccolo wrote:@Gohan What is you talking about? I dont even go to Daiz. @Tienshinhan06 I think Raditz was scared of Piccolo's SPC because it was a piercing technique a piercing technique like that could probadly kill anyone under 2000.

No. raditz was scared of the power of the SBC not that it was a percing technique mean he was shitting his pants over a power at 1307 AND Vegeta & Nappa say Raditz rivals a Saibaman so does Akira Toriyama if he was 1500 hed be far stronger then a Saibaman and he didint gain any power when traviling to earth if he gained 200-300 that would mean raditz would gain 200-300 per everytrip he went on & that would put him at Zarbons level which is impossible since hes been fighting for like 20 years. raditz=1230-1290 man.

He means you being a daizenshuu supporter cause the daizenshuu has Raditz-1500.

Possible. But where does Akira state Raditz rivals to the Saibamen, link? I think 1200 when they last saw Raditz we dont know when that was it could have been a while ago.

"But their battle power is considerably high, at a level slightly inferior to Raditz" (しかし戦闘力はかなり高くラディッツより少し劣る程度).

Akira Toriyamas exact words & writen in japannesse



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uGs4u3Hs_aY/Sq0pW2y5u4I/AAAAAAAAAg0/Z5EnkQSi7Cg/s1600-h/dbz-anime-special.png

raditz is barley stronger 1500 vs 1200 is not barley 1270 vs 1200 is.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Kamiccolo on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Ok now i agree.
avatar
Kamiccolo

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:Ok now i agree.

Nice.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Raditz Vs Saibamen

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum