planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Dabura Vs Perfect Cell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dabura Vs Perfect Cell

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Dabura stomps this as i believe Gohan was a Ssj2 Vs Dabura however Dabura loses to Super Perfect Cell badly.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dabura Vs Perfect Cell

Post by Kingcold94 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:04 am

agreeed dabura wins
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonZeta99 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:Dabura stomps this as i believe Gohan was a Ssj2 Vs Dabura however Dabura loses to Super Perfect Cell badly.
Hey remember our debate awhile back? It was pretty good too. We still didn't decide either lol. But, anyways I say Dabura wins.

DragonZeta99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:18 pm

DragonZeta99 wrote:
Nintendo 64 wrote:Dabura stomps this as i believe Gohan was a Ssj2 Vs Dabura however Dabura loses to Super Perfect Cell badly.
Hey remember our debate awhile back? It was pretty good too. We still didn't decide either lol. But, anyways I say Dabura wins.

Yeah lol that was a BEAST debate lol it was even as hell & ur a great debater. Nice glad to see you have Dabura higher! what changed your mind?.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonZeta99 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:
DragonZeta99 wrote:

Yeah lol that was a BEAST debate lol it was even as hell & ur a great debater. Nice glad to see you have Dabura higher! what changed your mind?.
Just the fact that I knew Dabura was stronger than all of the regular SSJs. He clearly had the upper hand against Gohan and Goku and Vegeta weren't too far ahead of him.

DragonZeta99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:14 pm

DragonZeta99 wrote:
Nintendo 64 wrote:
DragonZeta99 wrote:

Just the fact that I knew Dabura was stronger than all of the regular SSJs. He clearly had the upper hand against Gohan and Goku and Vegeta weren't too far ahead of him.

Yeah but i say Gohan was a Ssj2 thats why i have Dabura near SPC but we allready had that debatbe lol.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top