planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Gotenks PWNS pre Rosat it would be a even battle imo with Fat Buu Barley winning.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Kingcold94 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:30 am

gotanks takes this.... hes probably stronger than ssj3 goku
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Smallpoo on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:21 pm

LOL WUT

SSjin Gotenks (post) is stated to be monstrously stronger than SSjin Gotenks (pre), who was stated to be stronger than SSjin 3 Goku.

Smallpoo
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Smallpoo wrote:LOL WUT

SSjin Gotenks (post) is stated to be monstrously stronger than SSjin Gotenks (pre), who was stated to be stronger than SSjin 3 Goku.

That dosint mean Base Gotenks>Ssj Gotenks pre they were in the time chamber for like 1week makes no sense.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Kingcold94 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:27 pm

yea no way you can get much stronger in ONE WEEK. maybe 1% stronger but thats about it...the only way they got stronger is because they learned SSJ3
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:29 pm

ShaneFan94 wrote:yea no way you can get much stronger in ONE WEEK. maybe 1% stronger but thats about it...the only way they got stronger is because they learned SSJ3

On the other topic hes putting out random manga quotes kids a fucking losser wtf i DONT READ THE GAYASS MANGA! if hes gonna prove something to me he needs to use the anime which he cant because anime wise its different.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Kingcold94 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Tienshinhan06 wrote:
ShaneFan94 wrote:yea no way you can get much stronger in ONE WEEK. maybe 1% stronger but thats about it...the only way they got stronger is because they learned SSJ3

On the other topic hes putting out random manga quotes kids a fucking losser wtf i DONT READ THE GAYASS MANGA! if hes gonna prove something to me he needs to use the anime which he cant because anime wise its different.

yeah lmfao
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Gohan on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:54 pm

I think this is simple. SSJ Gotenks(pre) was stated to be stronger than SSJ3 Goku. SSJ3 GOku was stated to be able to beat Fat Buu. SSj Gotenks(post) was stronger than SSJ Gotenks(pre), so he stomps fat buu.

Gohan

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Gohan wrote:I think this is simple. SSJ Gotenks(pre) was stated to be stronger than SSJ3 Goku. SSJ3 GOku was stated to be able to beat Fat Buu. SSj Gotenks(post) was stronger than SSJ Gotenks(pre), so he stomps fat buu.

I agree with this...

Ssj1 Gotenks(Post)>Ssj1 Gotenks(Pre)>=Ssj3 Goku>Fat Buu>=Base Gotenks(Post)>Base Gotenks(Pre)
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Kingcold94 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Gohan wrote:I think this is simple. SSJ Gotenks(pre) was stated to be stronger than SSJ3 Goku. SSJ3 GOku was stated to be able to beat Fat Buu. SSj Gotenks(post) was stronger than SSJ Gotenks(pre), so he stomps fat buu.

I agree....but gotanks didnt get much of an increase, he got like 1% at best he was only training for 1 week
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by CackHat on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:07 am

You guys know logic has no place in Dragon Ball...right? Plot determines power.

Piccolo literally increased his power hundreds of times training for the androids, going from ~Base Vegeta to stronger than SSjin Future Trunks (arrival).
Gohan increased his strength over 1,000x training for the Saiyans. He also increased his strength dozens of times in the RoSaT.
Gohan trained with the Z Sword for one day and increased his strength multi-fold just by swinging the sword around. He went from being trashed by Fat Boo to Goku wondering if he could be more powerful than him after the training. ONE DAY, and you say Gotenks couldn't do anything in one week when it was STATED that he did. u__u

CackHat
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Forum Conservative on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:26 am

CackHat wrote:You guys know logic has no place in Dragon Ball...right? Plot determines power.

Piccolo literally increased his power hundreds of times training for the androids, going from ~Base Vegeta to stronger than SSjin Future Trunks (arrival).
Gohan increased his strength over 1,000x training for the Saiyans. He also increased his strength dozens of times in the RoSaT.
Gohan trained with the Z Sword for one day and increased his strength multi-fold just by swinging the sword around. He went from being trashed by Fat Boo to Goku wondering if he could be more powerful than him after the training. ONE DAY, and you say Gotenks couldn't do anything in one week when it was STATED that he did. u__u

Crackhat Base Gotenk Did Get Alot Stronger But NOT THAT STRONG That A FACT.
avatar
Forum Conservative

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 26
Location : Alaska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ssj Gotenks Post Rosat vs Fat Buu

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum