planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Friends From Dragonball Wikia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends From Dragonball Wikia

Post by Banjo1 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Nintendo 64 & KingCold94 I Still Got Friends Like SSGohan & The Ones From Dragonball Wikia & They Told Me That I Don't Need You As Friends After The Way You Been Treating Me & They Made Me Feel Better & They Don't Think I'm A Retarded & They Say That I'm Cool With Them. They Treated Me Well & Accepted Me For Who I Am Unlike You Fucking Asshole.
Banjo1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friends From Dragonball Wikia

Post by Kingcold94 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:21 pm

No one here is your fkn friend.....you almost killed me....you would have killed ssj gohan and N64 just to get admin. fucking pathetic. NO NE HERE LIKES YOU, not ssj gohan, no body cause you have no friends and your a fuckin loser

YOUR NOT EVEN SORRY that you killed our users and almost killed morgan too. You say your sorry but clearly you dont mean it at all.

you ARE a fuckin retard...fucking looser....backstabber....ugly piece of shit....look like a fucking retarted rat & your a strait up bitch....so FUCK YOU im glad your gone
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo1 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Kingcold94 wrote:No one here is your fkn friend.....you almost killed me....you would have killed ssj gohan and N64 just to get admin. fucking pathetic. NO NE HERE LIKES YOU, not ssj gohan, no body cause you have no friends and your a fuckin loser

YOUR NOT EVEN SORRY that you killed our users and almost killed morgan too. You say your sorry but clearly you dont mean it at all.

you ARE a fuckin retard...fucking looser....backstabber....ugly piece of shit....look like a fucking retarted rat & your a strait up bitch....so FUCK YOU im glad your gone

King Cold I Am Sorry & I Do Mean It But You Don't Even Listen
Banjo1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:58 pm

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YOUR BLAMING ME. I DID NOTHING WRONG YOUR NOT EVEN FUCKIN SORRY. YOUR PROVING TO ME THAT YOU ARE NOT SORRY AT ALL AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE YOUR BEST BUDDY AND PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED

FUCK YOU RETARTED MENTAL FUCKING BANJO
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:20 pm

FUCK OF MENTAL BANJO no one is your fucking friend wanna know why because your a FUCKING BACKSTABER Ssjgohan2012 is MAD COOL you retarded pile of shit even he dosint like you! NO ONE likes you because your a retarded ULTRA DBZ NOOB backstabbing troll whos CORRUPT with power & has ultra down syndrum. Were ALL HAPPY your gone you retarded hillbilly kentucky redneck MOTHERFUCKER PUNTO retard crackbaby. Have fun on your own GAY ASS WEBSITES with NO USERS TALKING TO YOURSELF HAHAHAHHA.

Yo Kingcold94 buddy what do we call a retarded hillbilly losser troll fuckup with no friends we call it a BANJO hahahahahahahaha.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo1 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:58 pm

King Cold Can You Delete All These Topics That I Made Please & Delete Me As Well

Topic - I Am Sorry Nintendo 64 Kingcold94 Epic Pride42 Ceciltheturtle

Topic - I'm Going To Stay At King Yemma's Place Forum For Awhile

Topic - Dragon Ball Z Allstars Game What-If-Story

Topic - Boss Battle Fights For Dragonball Z All-Stars Only That Are Not Playable

Topic - Crossover What-If-Characters For Character Creator

Topic - Plans For Grand Theft Auto 4

Topic - Crossover What-If-Characters

Topic - Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood Achievements

Topic - Grand Theft Auto IV Achievements

Topic - Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Achievements

Topic - Other Plans For Red Dead Redemption

Topic - Call Of Juarez Achievements

Topic - Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Achievements

Topic - Link,Conker,Mario,Donkey Kong,Leomon Vs 5 Green Men That Nappa Grow On The Ground

Topic - Mario Vs Mr Satan

Topic - Ganondorf (Ocarina Of Time) Vs Hercule

Topic - bowser vs pilaf saga goku

Topic - mr satan vs ness

Topic - mr satan vs pikachu

Topic - pilaf saga yamcha vs metal mario

Topic - donkey kong vs mr satan

Topic - Friends From Dragonball Wikia

mr satan vs samus
Banjo1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo1 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Nintendo 64 Can You Delete All These Topics That I Made Please & Delete Me As Well

Topic - I Am Sorry Nintendo 64 Kingcold94 Epic Pride42 Ceciltheturtle

Topic - I'm Going To Stay At King Yemma's Place Forum For Awhile

Topic - Dragon Ball Z Allstars Game What-If-Story

Topic - Boss Battle Fights For Dragonball Z All-Stars Only That Are Not Playable

Topic - Crossover What-If-Characters For Character Creator

Topic - Plans For Grand Theft Auto 4

Topic - Crossover What-If-Characters

Topic - Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood Achievements

Topic - Grand Theft Auto IV Achievements

Topic - Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Achievements

Topic - Other Plans For Red Dead Redemption

Topic - Call Of Juarez Achievements

Topic - Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Achievements

Topic - Link,Conker,Mario,Donkey Kong,Leomon Vs 5 Green Men That Nappa Grow On The Ground

Topic - Mario Vs Mr Satan

Topic - Ganondorf (Ocarina Of Time) Vs Hercule

Topic - bowser vs pilaf saga goku

Topic - mr satan vs ness

Topic - mr satan vs pikachu

Topic - pilaf saga yamcha vs metal mario

Topic - donkey kong vs mr satan

Topic - Friends From Dragonball Wikia

Topic - mr satan vs samus
Banjo1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 pm

FUCK NO im NOT gona delete you....im gona fuckin leave you here cause your ADDICTED to the site BWAHAHAHAHAHA

We need someone as the forum PUNCHING BAG so I wont delete you & I'll keep you here Ugly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OMFG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHECK OUT THIS UGLY FUCKING TRAITOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAD FUCKIN UGLY IMA FUCKING THROW UP AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA UGLY AS FUCK....MY SHIT LOOKS BETTER THAN BANJO hahahahah THIS DOWN SYNDROME MOTHER FUCKER CANT EVEN OPEN HIS EYES HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA LOLOLOL TOO FUCKIN RETARTED TO OPEN HIS EYES HAHAHAH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAN LOOK AT THIS LITTLE FUCKIN BOY! HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK LIKE A MIDGET RETARD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN LITTLE FAGGET WITH YOUR HANDS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA SUCH A BITCH CANT STOP LAUGHING

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST ONE OF THEM ALL AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. LOOK LIKE A FUCKING GAY PEDOPHILE TOUCHING YOUR DICK!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA FUCKIN UGLY FACE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CHODE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U FUCKIN MASTERBATE IN PUBLIC YOU UGLY ASS DOWN SYNDROME MOTHA FUCKA HAHAHAHHAHA THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKIN GET FOR BETRAYING US YOU LITTLE MIDGET UGLY FUCKING RETARD WITH NO DICK!!! LOOK LIKE AN UGLY FUCKING RAT WHO HASNT HAD CHEESE IN FUCKIN 25 YEARS. HAHAHAHAH UGLY AS SHIT

IT DOESNT FEEL GOOD TO BE BETRAYED DOES IT? THEN HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE FEEL AND YOU SAYING "GET OVER IT" LIKE YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. YOUR A FUCKING SLEAZY RETARTED FAG & I HOPE TERRY NIPPER & THE BLACK JANITOR BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND RAPE YOU. HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DBZ ALL STARS DOESNT FUCKING EXIST THAT GAME IS FOR LOSERS AND FUCKING CHODES BWAHAHAHAHHAAH I HOPE YOU NEVER GET XBOX LIVE BITCH AHAHAHAHAH SEEMS LIKE YOUR TOO FUCKING POOR TO AFORD ANYTHING BWAHAHAHA. YOU GET 2 GIFTS A YEAR LMFAO 1 GAME FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY 1 GAME FOR CHRISTMAS CAUSE YOUR FUCKING POOR. HAHAHAHA GONA TAKE 5 YEARS FOR YOU TO GET XBOX LIVE LOLOLOL 1 YEAR TO GET THE XBOX & CONTROLER. ANOTHER YEAR TO GET GTA4 AND RDR. ANOTHER YEAR TO GET NUTS AND BOLTS. ANOTHER YEAR TO GET GTA5 AND THE MEMBERSHIP CARD. AND ANOTHER YEAR TO GET THE LIVE ADAPTER AND CALL OF DUTY. AND EVERY YEAR AFTER THAT YOUR ONLY GONA GET 1 GAME BECAUSE YOU NEED TO RE-BUY GOLD MEMBERSHIP EVERY YEAR. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MAD FUCKING POOR I GOT ALL THAT AND MORE IN ONE FUCKING DAY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

MENTAL RETARD BANJO HAHAHAH 26 AND LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS WITH NO LIFE, NO FRIENDS, NO GIRLS, NO JOB, NO XBOX LIVE, NO CONFIDENCE, AND NO FUCKING DICK!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAAH GARY THE FUCKING UGLY RETARD LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAH THIS WAS THE BEST POST IN HISTORY!
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:34 pm

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA FUCKING REDNECK RETARD FAG! WE TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT BECAUSE YOU ARE A RETARDED FAG PEACE OF SHIT YOUR A FUCKING ULTRA DBZ NOOB RETARD DRAGON BALL Z ALL STARS IS A GAYASS DOWN SYNDRUM FAGGOT GAME MWAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO ONE EVEN HELPS YOU ON IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT A NASCAR RETARD IS YOUR THE BIGGEST DBZ NOOB IVE EVER FUCKING MEET BANJO THE RETARD MENTAL FUCKER BWAHHAHAHA NICE KINGCOLD94 BUDDY LETS ALL LAUGH AT THIS MENTAL FUCKING RETARD!
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:19 pm

I WAS FKN LAUGHING SOO HARD WHEN I POSTED THAT... IT TOOK ME 1 HR TO POST BECAUSE I WAS LAUGHING FOR 10 MINUTES ON EACH PICTURE LOLOLOL
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top