planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

My Merle Dixon Story Outline

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Merle Dixon Story Outline

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:04 am

Heres the outline to a fanfiction story that I thought of

outline for merle story (yet to be named)

im gona try to type this fast so i wont punctuate or capitalize

its just an outline for a story i might write in the future

Chapter 1 & 2

-Survivors at camp are running low on food/supplies and need to go to Atlanta
-Glenn offers to go, shane says he should bring others so they can carry more supplies
-daryl wants to go but shane tells him he has to hunt, so he volunteers merle to go since he hasnt done much
-the group leaves and gets to the department store
-while everyone is going to help rick and glen escape merle stays on the roof and does some cocaine.
-merle gets handcuffed, and escapes, kill 2 zombies, burns his wounds, breaks glass, leaves building and blacks out in the next building he goes into

Chapter 3

-Merles past. born in 1970. daryl born in 1978. somewhere in georgia. they have a hunting cabin in the woods 3 miles away
-stuff that goes on while merle is a little boy before daryl is born
-dads a drunk, mom dies in 1982(not sure how yet). troubled childhood beaten by dad, not many friends, always getting in fights
- when merle is 12-15 starts getting into trouble. hangs out with daryl using him to shoplift and throw rocks through windows kill cows ect.
-when merle is 15 him and his 2 BF start their own posse
-more and more people join. theyre all white and fight against other groups of hispanic, black, and arab groups, and other white groups like prepy kids
-2 best friends (still thinking of names) but for now lets call them jack and tom
-jack is the leader in charge, he runs the gang merle is his righthand man and they are buddies. jack is a big kid
-tom is a smaller kid, but hes still pretty strong and very smart
-others join the gang, and they reach about 10 members including jacks older cousin whos 18, (name is toby for now but is going to be changed). he gets them guns and weapons. he becomes leader over jack and merle
- the gang starts dealing drugs like marijuana and cocaine
-at age 16 in 1986 merle is doing drugs at his place
-merles drunken dad catches him doing drugs. starts insulting the crap out of him, saying its his fault that the mother died somehow. merle gets pissed and beats on his dad BADLY. daryl comes in and tries to stop but is easily hit bdown by merle who continues to hurt the dad. daryl runs into merles room, knowing hes high, takes all his drug money and drugs and burns them. merle realizes gets ultra pissed and throws daryl down the stairs. merle is about to beat on daryl when their dad comes in holding a knife to merles neck telling him to GTFO immediatly. merle gets some stufff and leaves quickly

(might be a daryl chapter here about him running away after merle leaves or goes to juvie)

Chapter 4

-merle and his gang get their own house together. they split rent
-merle sneaks back to his house 2 weeks later to get his gun and hidden stash of money that daryl didnt burn. while there he rubs daryl on the head saying goodbye prick then rubs his hand in his face. he gets his stuff and is about to leave when the dad comes in and begs him to stay and that he was drunk and it was a mistake. merle says to piss off and that hes got a "new" family now
-merle continues his gang activity. drops out of school. becomes a party animal, gets drunk and does drugs often. get in huge fights with rival gangs
-the last known rival drug dealers are the Liano gang, a latino gang. they are taking business away
-jacks older cousin toby says that the rival gang is too powerful and theyres nothing they can do to stop them.
-merle and jack and tom are pissed because toby is chickening out of a big fight. toby agrees to go talk to the rival gang to see if they will move out, he brings only jack
-jack comes back alone, saying that toby was killed by the gang and stuffed into a garbage can (jack really murdered his cousin to be in control of the gang to run things his way)
-merle becomes 2nd in command again
-that night the gang loads up and storms the liano gang's hideout. and threaten to rob them and get out of town now. merles gang is in masks. the liano refuse. one liano is behind merles gang(still thinking of a name for them, but calling them the pure for now) and throws a knife into merles leg. the Pures begin unloading on the lianos and kill them all except the one that hurt merle. the whole fight merle was watching the shooting but didnt fire at all. jack and another member bring the liano who hurt merle to the center of the room and drag him up to merle. they tell him to kill that sorry Mexican and merle brings his gun to the mans head but hesitates. the gang tells him to hurry before the cops come. so merle ends up shooting the dude in the face
-after the shootout the Pures leave the scene, pack their bags up and leave for alabama
-once in alabama they begin robbing stores at gunpoint
-on their 2nd store they get caugth and sentenced to juvie until theyre 18. which for merle is 1 and a half years

Chapter 5

-While at juvie things get rough. their gang is small compared to all the other gangs
-a mexican gang (nameless for now but ill call them vatos in here) is in control of smuggling stuff into juvie. anything people want cigaretts, weapons, drugs, tools ect they can get it for you
-jack ends up making a deal with them, merle gets pissed because theyre mexican. the mexican leader tells merle to fuck off and calls him redneck and stuff. then he tells merle that hes gona rape him and make him his bitch. merle snaps and starts beating on the mexican dude. then other vatos attack merle while hes on top of the leader. tom comes to help himm. but the two are beat up by the 2 dozen vatos before the fight is broken up by the gaurds
-the next day merle gets pissed at jack and the others for not helping. jack punches merle in the chest buckling his knees, then tells merle hes out of the gang along with tom.
-merle and tom are partners and fight the pures and the vatos daily. merle starts a new group, for now called the reborn. during the next year 3 new members join the reborn. aaron ryan and mat for now.
-merle and his gang loose most of their fights because of their small numbers, but they manage to win a few

Chapter 6

- in 1988 merle joins the army
-gets in a fight breaks the guys teeth, is in some kind of detention work for his actions for two years. like he has to clean and stuff
the whole army story i told you about before
- in 1990 merle is off denetion and in 1991 him and his buddies go to war
-matt is killed in action
-merle ends up murdering innoscent young boys around 13-14 after matts death
- tom is shot by a woman and her young boy, merle flips out and beats the women to death, then stabs the young boy and breaks his neck. tom survives
- war is over

chapter 7

-the 4 reborn comes back and goes to alabama.
- they start dealing drugs, traveling often, merle gets a married in vegas for 3 days, then divorced.
-merle finds a girlfriend. ana for now.
-end up killing a rival gang and place the blame on another rival gang. eliminating them both in one move

chapter 8

-fast forward 10 years to 2010
-zombie infection starts. merle hears about it
-merle decides that hes gotta save his family. so he brings his gang to his house back in georgia
-by this time the infection has hit home. about 1/2 of merles town is a zombie. merle comes home to find daryl and his dad okay
-when daryl opens the door for merle, merle gets super angry and tries to beat him up cause he doesnt reconize daryl
-the group camps out at their house for about a week
-after a week 3/4 of the town is zombies and the army comes in to save them
-the armys orders is to "eliminate" all possible infected.
-when the officer comes to merles house he says he has to be cleansed and merle doesnt want to go. he looks outside and sees survivors and zombies all being killed. merle then pulls out his gun and shoots the officer in the face
-the other soldiers hear this and seige the house. they start firing through the walls killing merle and daryls dad. ryan tells the other 3 to get out while they can and he covers them while they leave. before leaving merle sees ryan shot and killed
-daryl, tom, merle, and aaron made a mad rush to the dixon family hunt house 3 miles away in the forest
-the army gives up their chase

chapter 9

(not too sure yet really)

-the group leaves the cabin after they run out of food
-somehow aaron dies from zombies. my bet is that he crashes the car because theyres a huge herd and he gets eaten alive. merles girlfriend ends up commiting suicide
-a few months later tom goes back to merles town. to scavenge for food drugs and too see if the army left
-tom is missing for almost 2 weeks so merle goes after him but tells daryl to stay behind. daryl descides to follow merle from afar without merle being able to see him
-merle goes back to his house and nebors houses he screams for tom. ends up getting hit in the back of the head by someone and blacks out

chapter 10

-merle wakes up in an underground basement
-he sees his old friend and super enemy jack
-merles tied up
-jack and his gang made a community, they hid from the soldiers, and he is leader theyres about 20-30 people in the community including women
-jack shows merle what they do for fun. its zombie fights. they put a survivor alone in a ring with 5 or so zombies to see if they can survive
-the contestant this time is a beaten and injured tom!!!
-tom kills a few zombies but is eaten to death right infront of merles eyes. merle is ENRAGED. he charges jack and uses his boddy (since his hands are bound) to hit jack through a table but the gards subdue merle
- jack tells merle that he will fight tomorow against 15 zombies since hes succh a "good fighter"
-merle is given a bat and fights the zombies.
-hes wining with minor trouble except for the last 2. 1 of them is super big and manages to take merle to the ground and is about to bite him when it gets shot by an arrow. then merle gets up and kills the last zombie. the lights shut down and the gards are killed by someone. merle takes this opertunity to charge jacks box office. he bursts through the door and smashes njacks gard to death with his bat. then he jumps for jack but is shot in the leg. merle ignores the pain and prosceds to kill jack by strangling him. turns out that daryl came to rescue merle

chapter 11

-merle and daryl meet atlanta crew and have some adventures

chapter 12

-back to the present merle wakes up in the building next to where he was chained
-merle steals truck

thats all i got so far, i have to figure out where merlee goes with the truck and stufff
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Merle Dixon Story Outline

Post by ceciltheturtle on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Sounds good to me! Type it up buddy! Very Happy

ceciltheturtle

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000090457241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:54 pm

ceciltheturtle wrote:Sounds good to me! Type it up buddy! Very Happy

haha yea im gona work on it eventually, probably in a fe weeks or sumthin
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:52 pm

maybe i'll write this over the summer lol....its a good story but im not a good writer....
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Nice sounds good!.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:44 pm

thanks bro!
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bison on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:57 am

This Is Dumb & The Walking Dead Is Gay & That FINAL
Mr Bison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:20 am

Mr Bison wrote:I Am Mr Bison he Ugly Mental Man Child Pedophile Molester Troll Retard I Am A Mental Retard & Fuck My Fuck Buddy Mental Banjo Okey I Am Mad Jealous Of Kingcold & Tien Because They Are Cool & I Am A Ugly Mental Retard

I Agree With You Mental Mr Bison.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:04 am

fuck off my story mr bison you fag
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:20 pm

ShaneFan94 wrote:fuck off my story mr bison you fag

This story is F*CKING GAY
Mai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Mai wrote:
ShaneFan94 wrote:fuck off my story mr bison you fag

This story is F*CKING GAY

STFU YOU MENTAL RETARD. This story is awesome so F**K OF mental mai.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 pm

thanks tien buddy
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down