planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM A THEIF

Go down

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM A THEIF Empty BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM A THEIF

Post by Pentagon Thief(IMPOSTER) on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:34 pm

BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOLS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU LEFT YOUR DRAONBALLS UNGAURDED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAAHA

YOU FOOLS THEYRE MINE NOW

*STEALS THE EATH DRAGONBALLS, STEALS THE NAMEKIA DRAGONBALLS, AND STEALS THE BLACK STAR DRAGONBALLS*

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NO FUCKING WISHES FOR YOU IM GONA MAKE MY WISHES AND BECOME LEADER OF THE WORLD BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LATER BITCHES HAHAHAHAHHAA

*ESCAPES THROUGH THE AIR DUCTS*
Pentagon Thief(IMPOSTER)
Pentagon Thief(IMPOSTER)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM A THEIF Empty Re: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM A THEIF

Post by Kingcold94 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:46 pm

WTF HELL NO HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WISH BACK JIMMY VALMER & KYLE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU
Kingcold94
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM A THEIF Empty Re: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM A THEIF

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Pentagon Thief wrote:BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOLS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU LEFT YOUR DRAONBALLS UNGAURDED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAAHA

YOU FOOLS THEYRE MINE NOW

*STEALS THE EATH DRAGONBALLS, STEALS THE NAMEKIA DRAGONBALLS, AND STEALS THE BLACK STAR DRAGONBALLS*

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NO FUCKING WISHES FOR YOU IM GONA MAKE MY WISHES AND BECOME LEADER OF THE WORLD BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LATER BITCHES HAHAHAHAHHAA

*ESCAPES THROUGH THE AIR DUCTS*

Banjotron2000 Chase After Pentagon Thief & Knock Him Down

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Banjo its too late he already escaped WTF HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO REVIVE DBZ ALL STAR WITHOUT THE DRAGONBALLS
Kingcold94
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Kingcold94 wrote:Banjo its too late he already escaped WTF HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO REVIVE DBZ ALL STAR WITHOUT THE DRAGONBALLS

I Don't Know

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:04 pm

THIS SUCKS
Kingcold94
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Its to late now we need the dragon rader but we CANT revivie jimmy valmer hes a evil fucker i wish we could revivie kyle but pentagon thief has the dragon balls to late.
Tienshinhan06
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:Its to late now we need the dragon rader but we CANT revivie jimmy valmer hes a evil fucker i wish we could revivie kyle but pentagon thief has the dragon balls to late.

King Cold Say You Have The Dragon Rader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum