planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Yajirobe Vs Chiaotzu Saiyan Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yajirobe Vs Chiaotzu Saiyan Saga

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Yajirobe stomps by my numbers.

Yajirobe-870

CHiaotzu-610
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yajirobe Vs Chiaotzu Saiyan Saga

Post by Morgan(DEAD) on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:31 pm

I Agree by my numbers

Yajirobe-710

Chiaotzu-560
Morgan(DEAD)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Yajarobie wins

Yajirobie - 920
Chaziou - 700

this would be a cool fight to see
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Kingcold94 wrote:Yajarobie wins

Yajirobie - 920
Chaziou - 700

this would be a cool fight to see

Agreed.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Grimes on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:53 am

Yajirobe wins.

Yajirobe-700

Chiaotzu-500
Rick Grimes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:52 am

Yajarobi wins

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJBARDOCK75 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:58 pm

CHIAOTZU WOULD WIN, HE COULD USE ENERGY BLASTS, YAJIOBE IS HUMAN. POWERLEVELS DONT MAKE SENSE SO YOU CANT USE THEM TO CAMPARE, 2ND FORM FRIEZA SAID HE HAD A POWERLEVEL OF 1,000,000. PICCOLO DIDNT TRAIN WITH KING KAI SO HIS POWERLEVEL WASNT EVEN 9000 SO WHEN NAIL AND HIM FUSED THEN NAIL WOULD OF HAD A POWERLEVEL AT ATLEAST 999,000 TO HURT FRIEZA.

SSJBARDOCK75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJBARDOCK75 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:03 pm

IF TIEN WASNT STRONGER THEN FRIEZA THEN THOSE TRI-BEAMS WOULDNT DO ANYTHING TO 2ND FORM CELL, HE WOULD OF WENT RIGHT THROUGH IT. WHO IS ALEAST 6 100 FRIEZA, TIEN NEVER SAID HE WOULD NEVER BE AS STRONG AS GOKU WHEN HE FOUGHT ANDROID 19. VEGTA WENT INTO THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER 2 TIMES AND COULD BARELY FIGHT A CELL JR, TIEN SAID HE DIDNT WANT TO GO IN BECAUSE HE KNEW HE COULDNT BEAT PERFECT CELL AND WANTED GOKU AND THE OTHERS TO GO. PICCOLO GOT OWNED TOO, A CELL JR IS LIKE 8 100% FRIEZAS, AND 12 YEARS OF TRAINING LATER..... IF HE WAS WEAKER THEN FRIEZA THAT KICK FROM GOTENKS BUU WOULD OF KILLED HIM BUT DENDE HEALED HIM, HE COULDNT IF HE DIED, THAT MEANS HE WAS ONLY KNOCKED OUT, IF HE WAS WEAKER THEN FRIEZA THEN A KICK FROM PICCOLO WOULD OF KILLED HIM, SO THAT PROVES HE WAS STRONG, THAT WAS A STRAIGHT UP KICK,WHY WOULD HEHOLD BACK. THE SHOW MAKES HIM LOOK WEAK, HE GETS OWNED BY ANY ENEMY HE FOUGHT. BUT BUU SAGA TIEN COULD BEAT FRIEZA, PERIOD.

SSJBARDOCK75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:08 pm

SSBARDOCK75 wrote:IF TIEN WASNT STRONGER THEN FRIEZA THEN THOSE TRI-BEAMS WOULDNT DO ANYTHING TO 2ND FORM CELL WHO IS ALEAST 6 100 FRIEZA, TIEN NEVER SAID HE WOULD NEVER BE AS STRONG AS GOKU WHEN HE FOUGHT ANDROID 19. VEGTA WENT INTO THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER 2 TIMES AND COULD BARELY FIGHT A CELL JR, TIEN SAID HE DIDNT WANT TO GO IN BECAUSE HE KNEW HE COULDNT BEAT PERFECT CELL AND WANTED GOKU AND THE OTHERS TO GO. PICCOLO GOT OWNED, A CELL JR IS LIKE 8 100% FRIEZAS, AND 12 YEARS OF TRAINING LATER..... IF HE WAS WEAKER THEN FRIEZA THAT KICK FROM GOTENKS BUU WOULD OF KILLED HIM BUT DENDE HEALED HIM, THAT MEANS HE WAS ONLY KNOCKED OUT, IF HE WAS WEAKER THEN FRIEZA THEN A KICK FROM PICCOLO WOULD OF KILLED HIM, SO THAT PROVES HE WAS STRONG, THAT WAS A STRAIGHT UP KICK, HE WOULD HOLD BACK. THE SHOW MAKES HIM LOOK WEAK, HE GETS OWNED BY ANY ENEMY HE FOUGHT. BUT BUU SAGA TIEN COULD BEAT FRIEZA, PERIOD.

your a FUCKING IDIOT Piccolo didint get OWNED he fucking went even so did Vegeta he was PWNING Tien got ONE FUCKING SHOTED Buu did a BABY FUCKING KICK on Tien retard he did the same thing to Krillin so know what Krillin>Frieza HELL TO THE FUCK NO Tiens tri-beams mean fucking nothing based on power Tien did it to Nappa AND HE WAS WAY WEAKER Tien himself admitted he was farw eaker then BASE FUCKING 19 who was FAR WEAKER then Frieza 100% Tien NEVER surpassed 100% Frieza Tien got owned hes mad weak & pathetic its a fact period your justa retarded FANBOY troll who cant admit facts Tien is FAR weaker then 100% Frieza its a fact Piccolo>Cell Jr along with Vegeta Tien never entered the ROSAT because he was weak as shit like he said he got ONE SHOTTED by a Cell Jr with a baby punch a Cell Jr would do the same to ANY weak fucking opponent hahahahah mad funny how much of a ultra fanboy you are Tien is WEAK AS HELL its a fact GET OVER IT bwahahahahaha.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJBARDOCK75 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:
SSBARDOCK75 wrote:IF TIEN WASNT STRONGER THEN FRIEZA THEN THOSE TRI-BEAMS WOULDNT DO ANYTHING TO 2ND FORM CELL WHO IS ALEAST 6 100 FRIEZA, TIEN NEVER SAID HE WOULD NEVER BE AS STRONG AS GOKU WHEN HE FOUGHT ANDROID 19. VEGTA WENT INTO THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER 2 TIMES AND COULD BARELY FIGHT A CELL JR, TIEN SAID HE DIDNT WANT TO GO IN BECAUSE HE KNEW HE COULDNT BEAT PERFECT CELL AND WANTED GOKU AND THE OTHERS TO GO. PICCOLO GOT OWNED, A CELL JR IS LIKE 8 100% FRIEZAS, AND 12 YEARS OF TRAINING LATER..... IF HE WAS WEAKER THEN FRIEZA THAT KICK FROM GOTENKS BUU WOULD OF KILLED HIM BUT DENDE HEALED HIM, THAT MEANS HE WAS ONLY KNOCKED OUT, IF HE WAS WEAKER THEN FRIEZA THEN A KICK FROM PICCOLO WOULD OF KILLED HIM, SO THAT PROVES HE WAS STRONG, THAT WAS A STRAIGHT UP KICK, HE WOULD HOLD BACK. THE SHOW MAKES HIM LOOK WEAK, HE GETS OWNED BY ANY ENEMY HE FOUGHT. BUT BUU SAGA TIEN COULD BEAT FRIEZA, PERIOD.

your a FUCKING IDIOT Piccolo didint get OWNED he fucking went even so did Vegeta he was PWNING Tien got ONE FUCKING SHOTED Buu did a BABY FUCKING KICK on Tien retard he did the same thing to Krillin so know what Krillin>Frieza HELL TO THE FUCK NO Tiens tri-beams mean fucking nothing based on power Tien did it to Nappa AND HE WAS WAY WEAKER Tien himself admitted he was farw eaker then BASE FUCKING 19 who was FAR WEAKER then Frieza 100% Tien NEVER surpassed 100% Frieza Tien got owned hes mad weak & pathetic its a fact period your justa retarded FANBOY troll who cant admit facts Tien is FAR weaker then 100% Frieza its a fact Piccolo>Cell Jr along with Vegeta Tien never entered the ROSAT because he was weak as shit like he said he got ONE SHOTTED by a Cell Jr with a baby punch a Cell Jr would do the same to ANY weak fucking opponent hahahahah mad funny how much of a ultra fanboy you are Tien is WEAK AS HELL its a fact GET OVER IT bwahahahahaha.

U GOT ISSUES

SSJBARDOCK75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 pm

SSBARDOCK75 wrote:CHIAOTZU WOULD WIN, HE COULD USE ENERGY BLASTS, YAJIOBE IS HUMAN. POWERLEVELS DONT MAKE SENSE SO YOU CANT USE THEM TO CAMPARE, 2ND FORM FRIEZA SAID HE HAD A POWERLEVEL OF 1,000,000. PICCOLO DIDNT TRAIN WITH KING KAI SO HIS POWERLEVEL WASNT EVEN 9000 SO WHEN NAIL AND HIM FUSED THEN NAIL WOULD OF HAD A POWERLEVEL AT ATLEAST 999,000 TO HURT FRIEZA.

Your retarded Yajirobe was 970 Chiaotzu was 610 V Jump even gave it power levels do make sense your just gay lol wont admit to the fact Tien is far weaker AT HIS BEST then Android 19 BWHAHAHAHAH & that Tien was a ultra weakling in dragon ball z i guess your just a ultra troll tHard-core Tien Wanker idiot Tien is far weaker then Frieza ANY saga never surpassed him its a fact you just deny facts because your a Tien fanboy only Future Trunks,Piccolo,Vegeta could hold there own against the Cell Jrs & Goku would have one shotted them except he was tired do you even watch the fucking show BWHAHAHAH fucking ultra dbz wanker Tien noob also this isint even IN THE TOPC Tien Vs 50% Freiza Tien wanker hahah.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 pm

SSBARDOCK75 wrote:
Nintendo 64 wrote:

U GOT ISSUES

You have issues typing in all caps & screaming for no reason AND posting in the wrong topic wtf ur spamming up this topic.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:12 pm

I wouldint be FUCKING PISSED at you if you posted this on the right fucking topic & calmed the hell down.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Yaijorbe but i think it would be a fairly close fight

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJBARDOCK75 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:I wouldint be FUCKING PISSED at you if you posted this on the right fucking topic & calmed the hell down.

HEY U THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO JOIN THIS FORUM SO IM NOT A TROLL. WHAT? YOU MAD I SAID TIEN IS STRONGER THEN FRIEZA? YOU WANT TO FIGHT? YOUR THE ONE WHO REPLIED BACK IN 2 MINUTES CURSING ME OUT, SO YOU DONT HAVE A REAL LIFE WITH GOD. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN ARGUE WITH STUCK UP TEENAGER.

SSJBARDOCK75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:46 pm

SSBARDOCK75 wrote:
Nintendo 64 wrote:I wouldint be FUCKING PISSED at you if you posted this on the right fucking topic & calmed the hell down.

HEY U THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO JOIN THIS FORUM SO IM NOT A TROLL. WHAT? YOU MAD I SAID TIEN IS STRONGER THEN FRIEZA? YOU WANT TO FIGHT? YOUR THE ONE WHO REPLIED BACK IN 2 MINUTES CURSING ME OUT, SO YOU DONT HAVE A REAL LIFE WITH GOD. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN ARGUE WITH STUCK UP TEENAGER.

idk who the FUCK YOU ARE i never invited you here im not mad lmfao im just expling why its FUCKING FALSE & your crying over it lmfao your the one whos screaming trolling & typing in all caps like a little girl i have a life unlike you fucker u mad? i have better things to fucking do then argue with a imature angry 5th grade troll who wanks of to Tien & becomes enraged because someone disagrees. Also its you not u fucking 5th grade troll with no life.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:34 pm

sorry nintendo buddy your awesome. but i gotta agree with bardock here. tiens tribeam was able to hold down semi cell. he definatly could have killed frieza with that blast

i say

tien - 4,500,000
-tri beam - 20,000,000

frieza full power - 17,000,000

tiens ultimate >>>>> fireza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tien
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 pm

LMFAO dude hes saying TIEN>VEGETA & TRUNKS & PICCOLO IN THE CELL GAMES HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THIS KIDS A ULTRA DBZ NOOB HES SAYING BASE TIEN>>>>>>>>>>>FRIEZA IN THE ANDROID SAGA MAN LMFAO HES A FUCKING RETARD hahahahahah hes a ultra TIEN FNABOY of course Tiens tri-beam is stronger then Frieza but BASE TIEN was NEVER EVER stronger then Frieza in the whole show that seems mad unrealistic to me.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:18 pm

oooooo I agree with you buddy. I think Tiens a lot weaker in base but his tri beam should demolish frieza. Sorry buddy
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Kingcold94 wrote:oooooo I agree with you buddy. I think Tiens a lot weaker in base but his tri beam should demolish frieza. Sorry buddy

Its all good buddy hes saying that Tien>Cell Jrs & is denying the fact that Piccolo was pwning the Cell Jrs & Tien was getting his ass kicked in one hit hes saying BASE TIEN android saga>cell first form LMFAO BWAHAHAHHAHA im laughing so hard at this retard ultra tien wanker its Perfect Cell Suppressed>Goku Cell Games>>Gohan Cell Games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Piccolo Cell Games>=Vegeta Cell Games>=Future Trunks>=Cell Jrs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Semi Perfect Cell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Imperfect Cell + Humans>Android 16>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Piccolo Pre Time CHamber=17>>>18>>>>>>>>>>>Andoroid saga Super Saiyans>>>>>>>>>>>>Frieza 100%>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tien at his best
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJBARDOCK75 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:
Kingcold94 wrote:oooooo I agree with you buddy. I think Tiens a lot weaker in base but his tri beam should demolish frieza. Sorry buddy

Its all good buddy hes saying that Tien>Cell Jrs & is denying the fact that Piccolo was pwning the Cell Jrs & Tien was getting his ass kicked in one hit hes saying BASE TIEN android saga>cell first form LMFAO BWAHAHAHHAHA im laughing so hard at this retard ultra tien wanker its Perfect Cell Suppressed>Goku Cell Games>>Gohan Cell Games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Piccolo Cell Games>=Vegeta Cell Games>=Future Trunks>=Cell Jrs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Semi Perfect Cell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Imperfect Cell + Humans>Android 16>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Piccolo Pre Time CHamber=17>>>18>>>>>>>>>>>Andoroid saga Super Saiyans>>>>>>>>>>>>Frieza 100%>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tien at his best

IM THE NOT ONE THATS GOING TO BURN IN HELL, YOUR NOT WORTH FIGHTING, IM TALKING TO A STUPID TEENAGER WITH SERIOUS ISSUES, YOU PROB DONT GET MUCH LOVE FROM YOUR PARENTS, IM NOT IN 5TH GRADE BUT ALEAST I PASSED UNLIKE YOU. NOBODY HERE REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU. NONE OF THE VOICE ACTORS WOULD LIKE YOU. I COULD CURSE YOU OUT BUT IM WAY BETTER THEN YOU. YOUR STUPID,PERIOD. YOU TYPE ALL THAT STUFF AND YOUR SAYING I DID, YOU STARTED CURSING ME OUT BECAUSE I SAID TIEN IS STRONGER AND YOUR SAYING I STARTED TO CURSE AND TELLING ME TO CHILL. YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT HELL. YOU MAD? OR DO YOU GOT NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO. YOU TOLD ME TO JOIN ON YOUTUBE, YOU SAID YOU WERE NINETENDO 64, YOUR SNAKEWAYFORUM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, YOUR GOING STRAIGHT THERE UNLESS YOU CHANGE, GETTING ALL MAD FOR A SMALL FOR A STUPID REASON. YOU A DISCRACE TO BE HUMAN, YOUR A DISCRACE TO EVEN WATCH DRAGONBALL Z, YOUR A DISCRACE TO THIS FORUM, YOUR A DISCRACE TO THE PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE MAKING FIGURE REVIEWS BECAUSE U PROB HAVE 0 RARE DBZ FIGURES, PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE THE WORLD A BADDER PLACE. YOU TOLD ME TO JOIN BECAUSE YOU PROB THOUGHT i WAS COOL AND I AM, YOU PROVEDTO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT YOUR JUST A STUPID TEENAGER WITH SERIOUS PROBLEMS. HOW AM I GAY FOR TYPING IN ALL CAPS, YOUR GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY. U CANT BEAT ME UP OR NOTHING SO I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT A MESSED UP BOY WITH ISSUES THINKS, YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME DUDE. YEAH, I FEEL BAD BECAUSE A STRAIGHT UP STUPID GUY NAMED NINETENDO 64 DOESNT LIKE ME. TYPING ON A COMPUTER ACTING ALL TOUGH ON THE INTERNET CURSING SOMEBODY OUT, YOUR A DARK PERSON TO TALK TO, AGREEING WITH ALMOST EVERYONE ON HERE SO THEY WILL LIKE YOU. THAT PROVES YOU DONT GOT A LIFE. IM NOT EVEN GOING TO REPLY BACK BECAUSE I WON, YOUR NOT WORTH IT, YOU REALLY JUST MADE YOURSELF LOOK BAD. I JUST VERBALLY OWNED YOU AND DIDNT HAVE TO CURSE AND TYPE WITH CAPS. YOU DIDNT EVEN SPELLED RIGHT, R U MAD I SAID TIEN IS STONGER THEN FRIEZA? BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM WOULDNT LIKE YOU, I DONT LIKE YOU, PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM PROB DONT LIKE OR CARE AFTER THEY SEE WHAT YOU WROTE, DONT EVEN REPLY BACK CURSING BECAUSE I WON. YOU HAVE BAD MEMORY IF U CANT REMEMBER. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO THEN TO TALK YOU TOO, I WON,PERIOD, SAYING IM ALITTLE KID CRYING. YOU MAKE UP STUFF. IDK IF U COULD EVEN READ ALL OF THIS. THIS GUYS STUPID, HE CURSES ME OUT FOR SAYING TIEN IS STRONGER AND SAID I STARTED IT AND SAYING I SAID THE STUFF HE WROTE.I NEVER SAID TIEN IS STONGER THEN VEGETA,PICCOLO AND TRUNKS AND WHATS THE DIFFERENCE NONE OF THEM WOULD LIKE YOU, YOUR A LIAR. YOUR GOING UNLESS YOU CHANGE.. YOUR A DARK PERSON TO EVEN TYPE WITH ON THE INTERNET. JUST GET OUT HERE FREAK!

Last edited by SSBARDOCK75 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

SSJBARDOCK75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJBARDOCK75 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Kingcold94 wrote:sorry nintendo buddy your awesome. but i gotta agree with bardock here. tiens tribeam was able to hold down semi cell. he definatly could have killed frieza with that blast

i say

tien - 4,500,000
-tri beam - 20,000,000

I am right, he chooses who stronger compared to the people he likes, i never said that. nothing he says makes sense and mines does.

SSJBARDOCK75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:41 pm

SSBARDOCK75 wrote:
Nintendo 64 wrote:

IM THE NOT ONE THATS GOING TO BURN IN HELL, YOUR NOT WORTH FIGHTING, IM TALKING TO A STUPID TEENAGER WITH SERIOUS ISSUES, YOU PROB DONT GET MUCH LOVE FROM YOUR PARENTS, IM NOT IN 5TH GRADE BUT ALEAST I PASSED UNLIKE YOU. NOBODY HERE REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU. NONE OF THE VOICE ACTORS WOULD LIKE YOU. I COULD CURSE YOU OUT BUT IM WAY BETTER THEN YOU. YOUR STUPID,PERIOD. YOU TYPE ALL THAT STUFF AND YOUR SAYING I DID, YOU STARTED CURSING ME OUT BECAUSE I SAID TIEN IS STRONGER AND YOUR SAYING I STARTED TO CURSE AND TELLING ME TO CHILL. YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT HELL. YOU MAD? OR DO YOU GOT NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO. YOU TOLD ME TO JOIN ON YOUTUBE, YOU SAID YOU WERE NINETENDO 64, YOUR SNAKEWAYFORUM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, YOUR GOING STRAIGHT THERE UNLESS YOU CHANGE, GETTING ALL MAD FOR A SMALL FOR A STUPID REASON. YOU A DISCRACE TO BE HUMAN, YOUR A DISCRACE TO EVEN WATCH DRAGONBALL Z, YOUR A DISCRACE TO THIS FORUM, YOUR A DISCRACE TO THE PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE MAKING FIGURE REVIEWS BECAUSE U PROB HAVE 0 RARE DBZ FIGURES, PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE THE WORLD A BADDER PLACE. YOU TOLD ME TO JOIN BECAUSE YOU PROB THOUGHT i WAS COOL AND I AM, YOU PROVEDTO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT YOUR JUST A STUPID TEENAGER WITH SERIOUS PROBLEMS. HOW AM I GAY FOR TYPING IN ALL CAPS, YOUR GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY. U CANT BEAT ME UP OR NOTHING SO I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT A MESSED UP BOY WITH ISSUES THINKS, YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME DUDE. YEAH, I FEEL BAD BECAUSE A STRAIGHT UP STUPID GUY NAMED NINETENDO 64 DOESNT LIKE ME. TYPING ON A COMPUTER ACTING ALL TOUGH ON THE INTERNET CURSING SOMEBODY OUT, YOUR A DARK PERSON TO TALK TO, AGREEING WITH ALMOST EVERYONE ON HERE SO THEY WILL LIKE YOU. THAT PROVES YOU DONT GOT A LIFE. IM NOT EVEN GOING TO REPLY BACK BECAUSE I WON, YOUR NOT WORTH IT, YOU REALLY JUST MADE YOURSELF LOOK BAD. I JUST VERBALLY OWNED YOU AND DIDNT HAVE TO CURSE AND TYPE WITH CAPS. YOU DIDNT EVEN SPELLED RIGHT, R U MAD I SAID TIEN IS STONGER THEN FRIEZA? BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM WOULDNT LIKE YOU, I DONT LIKE YOU, PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM PROB DONT LIKE OR CARE AFTER THEY SEE WHAT YOU WROTE, DONT EVEN REPLY BACK CURSING BECAUSE I WON. YOU HAVE BAD MEMORY IF U CANT REMEMBER. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO THEN TO TALK YOU TOO, I WON,PERIOD, SAYING IM ALITTLE KID CRYING. YOU MAKE UP STUFF. IDK IF U COULD EVEN READ ALL OF THIS. THIS GUYS STUPID, HE CURSES ME OUT FOR SAYING TIEN IS STRONGER AND SAID I STARTED IT AND SAYING I SAID THE STUFF HE WROTE.I NEVER SAID TIEN IS STONGER THEN VEGETA,PICCOLO AND TRUNKS AND WHATS THE DIFFERENCE NONE OF THEM WOULD LIKE YOU, YOUR A LIAR. YOUR GOING UNLESS YOU CHANGE.. YOUR A DARK PERSON TO EVEN TYPE WITH ON THE INTERNET. JUST GET OUT HERE FREAK!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK of you fucking RETARD your a fucking ultra tien fanboy who SUCKS TIENS FUCKING DICK your just a lonley low life faggot with no dick who trolls websites & who has no friends & a FUCKING HATER & a fucking dick shit u mad down syndrum fucker? nah everyone on the FORUM LIKES ME unlike you im the founder RETARD fucking teenage little girl tien fanboy prollay FUCKING CRYING OVER HIS COMPUTER i fucking DOMINATED YOUR ASS PERIOD your a FUCKING EASY RETARD TO DOMINATE FAG BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA no dragon ball z character would like you they would all hate you you fucking RETARDED FAGGOT go suck a fucking dick all caps retard with no cock you fucking TROLL bwahahahah your not fucking cool your just a retarded no life FAGGOT TROLL with no dick who sucks his own ultra small cock & is a fucking crackbaby bwahahha.

You mad crackbaby losser mental SSJBARDOCK75 troll with no fucking friends who dosint no shit about dbz hates Future Trunks,Vegeta,Goku,Piccolo Ultra Tien fanboy fucking RETARD wankers whos gonna fucking BURN IN his own house.
Bwhahahahahah fucking CRACKBABY MENTAL RETARD whos fucking enraged i would NEVER EVER be friends with someone like you FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER your a waste of life people like you should be locked up in a FUCKING MENTAL RETARDED HOME i dont even hve a fucking youtube if i did i wouldint invitie a ULTRA RETARD waste of fucking life like you you ultra dbz fanboy your mad i KICKED YOUR ASS ultta tien fanboy crackbaby retard nigger.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:42 pm

SSBARDOCK75 wrote:
Kingcold94 wrote:sorry nintendo buddy your awesome. but i gotta agree with bardock here. tiens tribeam was able to hold down semi cell. he definatly could have killed frieza with that blast

i say

tien - 4,500,000
-tri beam - 20,000,000

I am right, he chooses who stronger compared to the people he likes, i never said that. nothing he says makes sense and mines does.

I am 100% right its a fact he just puts the people who he thinks is stronger right kingcold94 buddy he ignores all the facts because hes a retarded mental fucker troll who if he was in DBZ everyone would fucking hate BWHAHAHAHA low life fag with n o fucking FRIENDS is a disacrce to the human race.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJBARDOCK75 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 pm

[quote="Nintendo 64"]
SSBARDOCK75 wrote:
Nintendo 64 wrote:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK of you fucking RETARD your a fucking ultra tien fanboy who SUCKS TIENS FUCKING DICK your just a lonley low life faggot with no dick who trolls websites & who has no friends & a FUCKING HATER & a fucking dick shit u mad down syndrum fucker? nah everyone on the FORUM LIKES ME unlike you im the founder RETARD fucking teenage little girl tien fanboy prollay FUCKING CRYING OVER HIS COMPUTER i fucking DOMINATED YOUR ASS PERIOD your a FUCKING EASY RETARD TO DOMINATE FAG BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA no dragon ball z character would like you they would all hate you you fucking RETARDED FAGGOT go suck a fucking dick all caps retard with no cock you fucking TROLL bwahahahah your not fucking cool your just a retarded no life FAGGOT TROLL with no dick who sucks his own ultra small cock & is a fucking crackbaby bwahahha.

You mad crackbaby losser mental SSJBARDOCK75 troll with no fucking friends who dosint no shit about dbz hates Future Trunks,Vegeta,Goku,Piccolo Ultra Tien fanboy fucking RETARD wankers whos gonna fucking BURN IN his own house.
Bwhahahahahah fucking CRACKBABY MENTAL RETARD whos fucking enraged i would NEVER EVER be friends with someone like you FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER your a waste of life people like you should be locked up in a FUCKING MENTAL RETARDED HOME i dont even hve a fucking youtube if i did i wouldint invitie a ULTRA RETARD waste of fucking life like you you ultra dbz fanboy your mad i KICKED YOUR ASS ultta tien fanboy crackbaby retard nigger.[/q

U GOT ISSUES

SSJBARDOCK75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:47 pm

AHHHHH is the little shitface mental retard tien wanker fuck up losser with no0 friends FUCKING MEXICAN ILLEGAL who sucks his own dick gonna cry ahhhh mad FUCKING FUNNY BWAHAHHAHAHAAH your the BIGGEST DOWN SYNDRUM FUCKER losser ive ever fucking meet fucking WETBACK NIGGER CUNTLORD BARETARD WBAHHAHAHAHAHAHA hell dosint exist motherfucker even if it did youd be the FIRST TO FUCKING BURN IN IT BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. 

IMA DEPORT U AND ALL THE FUCKING ILLEGAL CRIMINALS. WHATS GOOD FUCKING CRIMINAL? GO COLLECT UR WELFARE DUMBASS DBZ TIEN WANKING LOVER NOOB WHO PISSES IN HIS MOMS VAGINA WHEN HE FUCKS HER

HAHAHAHAH THIS IS YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING NAZI CHODE RETARD MAD I FUCKING PWNED YOUR LOW LIFE ASS? YOUR the shit of the bowel the retarded of the retard the ugliest of the UGLY the fucking retarded of the retarded if you were in DBZ not even PILAF would fucking like you nigger chode retard fucking loner crackbaby u fucking mad 10year old 5th grader mental retard faggot that i DOMINATED YOUR RETARDED ASS

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK OF MENTAL RETARD DOWN SYNDRUM fucker ultra DBZ FUCKING NOOB who just got his ASS FUCKING KICKED lying retard faggot motherfucker with NO FUCKING FRIENDS your a FUCKING DISACRCE TO THE FUCKING WORLD retards like you should be ROUNDED UP then fucking burned get the FUCK OF MY FORUM you retarded ultra troll dbz NOOB faggot with no dick mental retard ass bergers FUCKING TROLL

Last edited by SH on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Shut the FUCK UP internet-retard-mental-fuck up-5th-grade-faggot-troll-with-no-d-ick who has FUCKING DOWN SYNDRUM & is a FUCKING TIEN WANKER WHO FUCKS TIENS DICK SASYING TIEN>>>>>PICCOLo,VEGETA,FUTURE TRUNKS BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA FUCKING ULTIMATE TIEN FANBOY

FUCK OF fucking INTERNET DBZ TROLL ULTRA NOOB RETARDED FAGGOT WITH NO DICK.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:05 pm

HAHAHAHAH SSJBARDOCK75 IS GETTING PWNED

bardock, post you power levels for these characters

Frieza 100%

Tien android saga -
-Tien Tri beam -

android 17 -

Imperfect cell -
Semi Cell -

post your levels for those characters please
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold(Cagefighter) on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:28 pm

SSJBARDOCK75=Troll he posted it on the wrong fucking topic.

Tien never surpassed Frieza in base thats obviously wayyyyyyyyyy out of question but his tri-beam obviously did Tien got his ass pwned by Cell Jrs well Vegeta,Trunks,Piccolo were landing mad hits. Also First Form Cell Initial>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tien at his best bros. Nintendo 64 is right.
Harold(Cagefighter)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Agreed Harold, hes just a retarded ultra dbz noob tien wanker fanboy.

Kingcold94 post your levels for THESE characters

Dr Gero + All Energy Absorbed
Android 19-
Frieza 100%
Goku Cell Games
Gohan Cell Ganes
Trunks Cell Games
Piccolo Cell Games
Vegeta Cell Games
Android 16
Imperfect Cell + Humans
Android 17
Piccolo Fused With Kami
Tien Android Saga
Tiens Tri-Beam
Android 18

Imo Dr Gero + Energy>>>>>>>>>>>Frieza 100%. Also this is SSJBARDOCK75 BWHAHAHA LETS ALL LAUGH AT THIS SKNEAKY FUCKING ILLEGAL IMMAGRANT RETARD CHODE ULTRA DBZ NOOB FREAKSHOW MA FUCKER HAHAHAH!

Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Dr Gero + All Energy Absorbed - 13,500,000
Android 19 - 12,000,000
Frieza 100% - 17,000,000
Goku Cell Games - 180,000,000 supressed 220,000,000 full power
Gohan Cell Ganes - 182,000,000
Trunks Cell Games - 165,000,000
Piccolo Cell Games - 170,000,000
Vegeta Cell Games - 168,000,000
Android 16 - 35,000,000
Imperfect Cell + Humans - 35,000,000
Android 17 - 27,000,000
Piccolo Fused With Kami - 27,250,000
Tien Android Saga - 3,500,000
Tiens Tri-Beam - 20,000,000
Android 18 - 24,500,000
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Nice numbers mying would be using high numbers just a rough draw out.

Goku Cell Games Full Power-26,000,000,000 suppressed-22,000,000,000
Gohan Cell Games-21,000,000,000
Dr Gero + All Energy-200,000,000
Frieza 100%-100,000,000
Piccolo Cell Games-19,000,000,000
Vegeta Cell Games-19,000,000,000
Future Trunks Cell Games-19,000,000,000
Cell Jrs-18,500,000,000
Android 17-998,000,000
Android 18-800,000,000
Semi Perfect Cell-5,000,000,000
Imperfect Cell + Humans-2,100,000,000(16=2,000,000,000)
Piccolo With Kami-1,000,000,000
Piccolo Android Saga-400,000,000
Krillin-35,000,000
Tien-25,000,000
-Buu Saga-50,000,000
-Buu Saga Tr-Beam-1,400,000,000
Android 19-70,000,000
Tien Tri-Beam-700,000,000

This kid is a ultra Tien fanboy i have Tien wayyyyyy higher then most give him in the Android saga yet hes whinning & flipping out like a 2 year old crackbaby? theres something wrong with SSJBARDOCK75 for sure.

Fuck i figured it OUT SSJBARDOCK75=Tienshinhan09 from the dragon ball wiki that was like a year ago he was a ultra troll Tien wanker who believes Tien can beat anyone & always says Tien>>>>Piccolo,Trunks,Vegeta & Tien>>>>>>>Krillin hes part of this ULTRA Tien wanker fanboy website. Sup Mental Tienshinhan09 how the FUCK are ya?.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonZeta99 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Yajirobe with sword = win
Yajirobe without sword = close fight, but Yajirobe wins

DragonZeta99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 pm

damn, this kid is retarded, Yamcha thought krillin who is under frieza by ALOT was stronger than a buu saga tien

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:damn, this kid is retarded, Yamcha thought krillin who is under frieza by ALOT was stronger than a buu saga tien

Yeah he thinks Tien is fucking >>>> to semi Cell in the android saga hes Tienshinhan09 from the dragon ball wiki.

Kami post your levels for these characters

Dr Gero + All Energy Absorbed
Android 19-
Frieza 100%
Goku Cell Games
Gohan Cell Ganes
Trunks Cell Games
Piccolo Cell Games
Vegeta Cell Games
Android 16
Imperfect Cell + Humans
Android 17
Piccolo Fused With Kami
Tien Android Saga
Tiens Tri-Beam
Android 18
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Dr Gero + All Energy Absorbed: 125,000,000

Android 19: 50,000,000

Frieza 100%: 160,000,000
- Fighting Goku: 140,000,000
- Tired: 120,000,000

Goku Cell Games 50%: 5,000,000,000
- Full Power: 10,000,000,000

Gohan Cell Games: 11,000,000,000
- SSJ2: 60,000,000,000

Piccolo Cell Games: 7,500,000,000

Vegeta Cell Games: 7,500,000,000

Trunks Cell Games: 7,000,000,000

Android 16: 1,250,000,000

Imperfect Cell with humans: 1,250,000,000

Android 17: 900,000,000

Piccolo Fused with Kami: 925,000,000

Tien Android Saga: 2,500,000
- Tri Beam: 250,000,000 [I'd say his tri beam is gave him a 100x power boost]

Android 18: 800,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:06 pm

good pls man id say the humans are 20-40mil but i give them higher then most..
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:Dr Gero + All Energy Absorbed: 125,000,000

good lvls
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:good pls man id say the humans are 20-40mil but i give them higher then most..

idk they didn't get enough fights to give a accurate power level

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Kingcold94 wrote:
Kamiccolo wrote:Dr Gero + All Energy Absorbed: 125,000,000

good lvls

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed1 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:59 pm

SSJBARDOCK75 wrote:CHIAOTZU WOULD WIN, HE COULD USE ENERGY BLASTS, YAJIOBE IS HUMAN. POWERLEVELS DONT MAKE SENSE SO YOU CANT USE THEM TO CAMPARE, 2ND FORM FRIEZA SAID HE HAD A POWERLEVEL OF 1,000,000. PICCOLO DIDNT TRAIN WITH KING KAI SO HIS POWERLEVEL WASNT EVEN 9000 SO WHEN NAIL AND HIM FUSED THEN NAIL WOULD OF HAD A POWERLEVEL AT ATLEAST 999,000 TO HURT FRIEZA.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT BITCH I FUCKING BENCHPRESSED YOUR MOM THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT.
Greed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Stop trolling Topics you motherfucker.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Tien is one of my favorite characters & is stronger then Krillin & Yamcha i say he surpassed Frieza in Buu but Imperfect Cell level? HELL TO THE FUCK NO.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top