planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

I'm gona be on here a lot!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm gona be on here a lot!!

Post by Kingcold94 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:17 am

After tonite im gona be on the forum a LOT. for like 1 week. After i get home from school then work today is when im gona be on a lot.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out tommorow, and my face is gona swelll up for like 1 week. hahaha. but its a good thing, no school, no work im free!!! I'm probly not gona be hanging with my friends either because they will be at school, so im just gona be playing xbox & on this forum for like a 4-7 days HELL YEAH
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm gona be on here a lot!!

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:11 pm

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is great bro to have you on your the best 2nd in command & are a awesome user & are super cool man!
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Nintendo 64 wrote:YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is great bro to have you on your the best 2nd in command & are a awesome user & are super cool man!

THANKS BRO your awesome man. I'm back from my surgery it all went well. I was bleeding for like 2 hours from my mouth but after that i was good. The nurse was got as FUCK and I was high on laughing gas lol. Dude I told the nurse to give me a goodluck kiss when I was high and she kissed me on the forehead she was fkn hot.

LAUGHING GAS IS PRO omfg I wish I had a suply of it, best drug ever I was high as fuck. But I'l be on here a lot for like 3-5 days im watching V for vendetta now movie is pro
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum