planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Vegeta Saiyan Saga Vs Cui

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegeta Saiyan Saga Vs Cui

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:29 pm

I have Cui>Vegeta as Cui was fully 100% hed win the fight & Cuis a coward so i give Cui 19,000 & Vegeta was 18,000 so Cui wins BUT Vegeta puts up a great fight as he has a shit ton of durabilty.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegeta Saiyan Saga Vs Cui

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Vegeta wins in a hell of a good fight

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vegeta Saiyan Saga Vs Cui

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Cui wins barley man Cui>Vegeta its stated by Zarbon that Cui>Vegeta Saiyan Saga AND Cui was 100% sure hed beat Vegeta Saiyan Saga hes a coward hed only go in if he was stronger i say Cui has a 60% chance of winning well Vegeta has a 40% chance of winning since he has a ton of durability like when he fought Kaiohken X 4 Goku and lived through Gokus Kamehameha & he has Galick Gun to.
avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegeta Saiyan Saga Vs Cui

Post by Kingcold94 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 pm

cui wins this.....zarbon & dodoria stated he was stronger and cui was acting MAD COCKY and hes a fkn coward so its defiantly possible he was a lot stronger

Cui = 19,500
Vegeta = 18,000

good fight though
avatar
Kingcold94
Admin

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegeta Saiyan Saga Vs Cui

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Cui-19,000

Vegeta-18,000

avatar
Tienshinhan06
Admin

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : CALIFORNIA

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegeta Saiyan Saga Vs Cui

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum