planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

kirayamato deleted?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kirayamato deleted?

44% 44% 
[ 4 ]
56% 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

kirayamato deleted?

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:13 am

everyone who thinks kirayamato should be dleted vote yes if not vote no.

Back to top Go down

Re: kirayamato deleted?

Post by Kingcold94 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:29 am

WTF? hell no dude people have lives just because theyre not online everyday doesnt mean we should delete them.

dude your never online either and never post and you flip out all the time & cause drama. kira is cool and super nice.

so fuck you mental kami. you and mental fucking trunks gona spam the forum again??????
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Kingcold94 wrote:WTF? hell no dude people have lives just because theyre not online everyday doesnt mean we should delete them.

dude your never online either and never post and you flip out all the time & cause drama. kira is cool and super nice.

so fuck you mental kami. you and mental fucking trunks gona spam the forum again??????

wtf is your problem? Nintendo 64 was the one who told me to post so we can take a vote on it. but WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU fucking sensitive, i did nothing to you and your insulting me? WTF KINGCOLD.

Back to top Go down

Post by GinRummy on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:
Kingcold94 wrote:WTF? hell no dude people have lives just because theyre not online everyday doesnt mean we should delete them.

wtf is your problem? Nintendo 64 was the one who told me to post so we can take a vote on it. but WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU fucking sensitive, i did nothing to you and your insulting me? WTF KINGCOLD.

Mental Kamiccolo the BABY ASS SMALL BITCH NIGGER MIDGET FAGGOT just got FUCKING OWNED pint sized black MIDGET NIGGER BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH someone GET ASS WOOPING INSURANCE OVER HERE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SMALL ASS MIDGET BLACK NIGGER DEXTER WHO DOSINT DO SHIT GOT FUCKCING OWNED THE FUCK ARE YOU A TENNAGE GIRL YUR FUCKING LYING NINTENDO DIDINT TELL YOU TO DO SHIT NEGGUAH hahahah BITCH.
GinRummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:

your insulting my friend kira you fucking DIP SHIT
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Kamiccolo wrote:everyone who thinks kirayamato should be dleted vote yes if not vote no.

HEY JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I TOOK A FUCKING SHIT IN MY TOILET AND IT REMINDED ME OF YOU.

BLACK, FUCKING SMELLY, UGLY, RETARTED, POOR, FUCKING LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:05 am

Man listen I got
A School 7 hours a day and our computers have no net
B Im 12 hours Ahead of Nintendo and I still try to come due to timings its difficult dont u guys get it
C Cold lives in Jersey right so Im 10 hours ahead of him
D I have a life

Kira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingcold94 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 am

kirayamato wrote:Man listen I got
A School 7 hours a day and our computers have no net
B Im 12 hours Ahead of Nintendo and I still try to come due to timings its difficult dont u guys get it
C Cold lives in Jersey right so Im 10 hours ahead of him
D I have a life

yea kira is a good user, fuck you kami hes much better than you
Kingcold94
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wuncler The 3rd on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 am

Kamiccolo YOU A PUNK ASS MOFUCKER dont MESS WITH MAH NIGGA KIRA YOU UGLY ASS BLACK ASS CHOCLATE FAGGOT PILE OF SHIT WABNNA BE MOFUCKER ILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU IN YO DICK NIGGER I GOT HUNDEREDS OF GUNS AT MY PLACE BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT KAMICCOLO YOU UGLY RETARD.
Ed Wuncler The 3rd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mez on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:57 pm

DELETE THIS PAKISTANI MOTHER FUCKER!!
Mez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tienshinhan06 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 pm

FUCK YOU MEZ you fucking RETARDED NIGGER BWAHAHHAHA FUCKING POOR ASS WELFARE CRACKBABY COCAINE BABY RETARD BLACK FAGGOT.
Tienshinhan06
Admin

View user profile http://planetnamek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James Carter on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:00 am

Nintendo 64 wrote:FUCK YOU MEZ you fucking RETARDED NIGGER BWAHAHHAHA FUCKING POOR ASS WELFARE CRACKBABY COCAINE BABY RETARD BLACK FAGGOT.

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA this is fucking AMERICA dont hate on the balck man!!
James Carter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top