planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Strongest Hulk vs. Doomsday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strongest Hulk vs. Doomsday

Post by Phillipt79 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:42 pm

I know this aint Dbz but I thought this would be a cool battle!

Phillipt79

Back to top Go down

The Fight

Post by Piccolo Forever! on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Some how Doomsday while being trapped in the phantom zone. He finds a portal that leads him to the Marvel Universe. Doomsday is then attacking big city somewhere in the U.S.A. Not far from the big city Bruce Banner is drinking coffee and eating breakfast in a local owned resturant. Then a news report cuts in on the radio saying that a huge monster is ravaging a city it may be the Hulk in a new mutated form. The reporter said he did use to be grey before he turn green. So Bruce Banner then decides he has to turn into the Hulk and clear the Hulk of any wrong doing. Then he starting jumping to the city. He finally finds Doomsday people of the city say he's not the Hulk so it's another monster. The Hulk say's stop smashing! And killing human's. Then Doomsday picks up a car and throw's it at the hulk. The car knocks the Hulk into a gas station which causes a huge explosion the hulk is damaged by this but then he starts to rappidly heal. However now the Hulk is pissed off. He then attacks Doomsday and punches him about 15 times and then punches him really hard in the stomach then D.D. Falls to one knee the Hulk then picks DD UP and jumps the air and drives him down with a power bomb (like Sid did in WWF/E OR WCW WRESTLING) This causes a huge crater in the city. Then Hulk says he was'nt so tough but then DD gets up and starts attacking hulk beating the crap out of him. He then slams the hulk arround a bunch of times then throws the Hulk threw a huge building causing it to callapse on top of him. Then The Hulk heals again but then hulk sees all this death and destruction and this inrages the Hulk even more at this time the military shows up and attacks both the Hulk and Doomsday. Then the military starts to shoot missiles from a helicopter at DD KNOCKING HIM BACK A LITTLE BIT. Then DD jump at helicopter but the Hulk jump at DD and grabs him before he can destroy the helicopter he slams DD TO THE ground causing another huge crater. Then the Hulk picks up a car and rips it in half and makes a pair of hulk boxing gloves and beats on DD WITH them on for about 3 mins. Then DD rushes the Hulk and puts him in a bearhug and slams him into a near by building a bunch of times then he lets go of the hulk and starts beating his face in then DD picks up the Hulk and jumps on top of the building then he jumps again and drives the hulk through the building with a Tombstone piledriver (like Undertaker from WWF/E WRESTLING) CAUSING THE BUILDING TO CALLAPSE ARROUND THEM. THEN Doomsday start beating on the hulk even more. Then out of nowhere DD GETS drilled DD GOES flying then Hulk looks up and says what are u doing here THOR?!! I thought i would help my fellow Avenger in battling this monster. Then a portal opens up and DR. STRANGE WALKS THROUGH THE PORTAL WITH TWO PEOPLE ONE BEING SUPERMAN AND THE OTHER BEING SHAZAM (AKA CAPTAIN MARVEL) DR. STRANGE SAID I FOUND THE ORIGINAL UNIVERSE THIS MONSTER COMES FROM. THEN SUPERMAN PULLS OUT THE GUN THAT OPEN A portal to the phantom zone. He open the portal and all four of them Superman, SHAZAM, THOR AND HULK BEAT THE CRAP OUT DOOMSDAY AND THROW HIM INTO THE PHANTOM ZONE. THEN AFTER THAT SUPERMAN AND SHAZAM GO BACK TO THE D.C. UNIVERSE THROUGH THE PORTAL DR.STRANGE CREATED FOR THEM. THE END

Piccolo Forever!

Back to top Go down

Re: Strongest Hulk vs. Doomsday

Post by Kalameet on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Since the strongest Hulk is either Mindless Hulk or World Breaker Hulk, I'm gonna pit World Breaker Hulk against Doomsday and he might win, unless it's Hunter-Prey or Doomsday Wars Doomsday.
Kalameet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strongest Hulk vs. Doomsday

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top