planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

Tien,Chiaotzu,Yamcha,Krillin The Human Z Team vs.Salt,Spice,Mustard,Vinegar The Garlic Jr. Team known as the Spice Boyz!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tien,Chiaotzu,Yamcha,Krillin The Human Z Team vs.Salt,Spice,Mustard,Vinegar The Garlic Jr. Team known as the Spice Boyz!

Post by Phillipt79 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:34 pm

I think this would of had made a good way for the Humans to end their way as the saviors of earth.They pretty much got treated like garbage in the saga's after this anyhow. I kinda felt bad for the Human's after the Garlic Jr. Saga cuz it just became the Piccolo and Super Saiyan show after this saga. I wish this Saga could have been their last good Hurra!! Also remember That Spice and Vinegar could transform! Dont include Garlic Jr. Gohan And Piccolo in this fight. Tien and Yamcha would be stronger than Krillin because Tien could beat both Burter And Jeice when he used multiform and he got to train over another 260 Days at King kais planet. Yamcha beat Recoome on king kai's planet who beat Krillin on planet namek like with one kick to the face. Yamcha also trained on king kai's planet for over another 130 days after Goku vs. Frieza but Krillin is still stronger than Chiaotzu because he's Chiaotzu I mean he's so weak he did'nt even show up to fight the androids. However I think Chiaotzu and Salt the little red pepper looking guy would have had a descent fight. I think this Saga would be a good saga for the human's to have showcased their abilitie's better because they were way to over matched in the android saga and the rest of the show.

Phillipt79

Back to top Go down

cool

Post by Piccolo Forever! on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:39 am

Humans Z Team wins!

Piccolo Forever!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top