planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

SSJ2 VEGITO vs. Bills God of Destruction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SSJ2 VEGITO vs. Bills God of Destruction

Post by Phillipt79 on Thu May 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Who wins SSJ2 VEGITO VS. BILLS GOD OF DESTRUCTION!?

Phillipt79

Back to top Go down

GOD P.L. RANKING!

Post by Trunks79 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:12 am

Trunks79 here again first off U MIGHT WANT TO Read THE SSJ GOD GOKU VS. SSJ4 GOKU first. Now somewhere on Dragonball wiki their multipliers for potarra fusion was both Goku and Vegeta together times 12,500 and SSJ GOD IS base Goku Times 20,000 i dont know if their official. So lets say they are. First off i and Phillipt79 have BASE GOKU and Vegeta in Buu saga at 360,000,000 power level! 720,000,000 x 12,500 = BASE VEGITO 9,000,000,000,000/9 Trillion! SSJ VEGITO = 450 TRILLION! AND SSJ2 VEGITO = 900 TRILLION! NOW I HEARD THAT GOKU IN BASE FORM WAS TWICE AS STRONG IN BATTLE OF THE GODS MOVIE AS BUU SAGA GOKU. SO I WOULD PUT HIM AT 720,000,000 POWER LEVEL IN BASE FORM NOW X 20,000 = SSJ GOD GOKU 14.4 TRILLION! ALSO IT'S SAID THAT SSJ GOD GOKU GOD P.L. RANKING WAS 6 SO 14.4 TRILLION DIVIDED BY 6 = GOD P.L. RANKING 1 IS 2.4 TRILLION! NOW BILLS GOD P.L. RANKING = 10 SO X 2.4 TRILLION = BILLS REAL P.L. IS 24 TRILLION! AND WHISS GOD P.L. RANKING IS 15 SO X 2.4 TRILLION IS 36 TRILLION! THATS HIS REAL P.L. SO SSJ2 VEGITO GOD P.L. RANKING WOULD BE 375 SO I WOULD SAY THAT BILLS AND COULD BEAT BASE VEGITO BUT SSJ VEGITO OR EVEN WORSE SSJ2 VEGITO WOULD CRUSH BILLS AND WHISS UNLESS THESE NUMBER'S WRONG BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW RELIABLE THE DB WIKI IS. HOWEVER ALMOST ALL THE MULTIPLIERS WERE RIGHT SO THIS MAYBE TRUE BUT WHO KNOWS AKIRA TORIYAMA SOMETIMES CANT EVEN REMEMBER HIS OWN P.L./ TRANSFORMATION'S ONE TIME I READ A INTERVIEW HE DID WHERE HE SAID HE FORGOT ALL ABOUT WHAT SSJ2 LOOKED LIKE AND THOUGHT SSJ3 WAS SSJ2 THANK GOD HE CAUGHT THE MISTAKE BEFORE IT WAS PUBLISHED.

Trunks79

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top