planetnamek
Hey welcome to planet namek forum! a site all about dragon ball/dragon ball z make a account & join!

How much stronger is SSJ2 GOHAN VS.PERFECT CELL THAN SSJ GOKU ON NAMEK VS.FRIEZA 1OO PERCENT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How much stronger is SSJ2 GOHAN VS.PERFECT CELL THAN SSJ GOKU ON NAMEK VS.FRIEZA 1OO PERCENT?

Post by Phillipt79 on Mon May 26, 2014 12:54 am

I think SSJ Future Trunks(2 x stronger) and Yarjrad SSJ Goku(2 x stronger) was twice as strong as SSJ Namak Goku. Then Future Android 17/Maybe present SSJ Vegeta (4 x stronger) was twice SSJ Future Trunks. Present Android 17/Piccolo post Kami Fusion(8 x stronger) and Android 16/1st form Cell (16 x stronger) and Semi Perfect Cell (32 x stronger) and Ascended SSJ Vegeta/Future Trunks (50 x stronger) Ultra SSJ Future Trunks(100 x Stronger But this form was to unbalanced and slow) and After 2ND DAY IN R.O.S.A.T. of Training SSJ Vegeta/Future Trunks(45 x stronger) Full Powered/Mastered SSJ Goku and Gohan (60 x stronger) Perfect Cell(64 x stronger) SSJ2 Gohan (120 x stronger) with Father and Son KaMeHaMeHa! (150-180 x stronger) Super Perfect/SSJ2 CELL (128 x stronger) this is just my best guess. Basically for the most part i just doubled most everyones power level by the previous strongest person or person's.

Phillipt79

Back to top Go down

SSJ2 VEGITO vs. Super Perfect/SSJ2 Cell

Post by Trunks79 on Tue May 27, 2014 2:23 am

I think your power increases are pretty good but im gonna tell up to Kid Buu. I think Pikkon must of been about (150-200 x stronger) than SSJ Goku on Namek. I think Goku in the after life must of fought in more than one Tournament because they had another Tournament in Movie 12 SSJ Gogeta vs. Janemba or Fusion Reborn! I think that Goku became a SSJ2! IN a battle with Pikkon in aTournament that took place between Great Saiyaman saga and movie 12 because Goku could go SSJ3! In Movie 12 so in my opinion I think that there must of been atleast 3 Tournaments in the after life. By the time Fat Buu showed up SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Majin Vegeta (240 x stronger) than SSJ GOKU on Namek also (2 x stronger than normal SSJ2 GOHAN VS. CELL) Also I dont think that Supreme kai and Kibito were much stronger than Android 16 was because GOHAN at SSJ2!(Probably 100 x stronger than SSJ GOKU on Namek) Was weaker than he was when he battled Cell. Supreme Kai and Kibito took Gohan to the Z Sword and he could pull it out at SSJ2! When they could not. Also Piccolo said (Majin)Vegeta had reached the same transformation that Gohan did vs.Cell which is Super Saiyan 2! So this is why I dont think Supreme kai and Kibito could even beat Semi Perfect Cell in battle but im not saying their not powerful but I think that they exaggerated their power levels alot. Now they do have some cool techniques and ability but so did Dende he could heal people & recreated Kami's set of earth dragonball's and Guru created the Namekian dragonball's & he could unlock hidden power's in people. Also Elder Kai could make someone way more powerful by turning them into a Ultimate Mystic warrior like he did for Gohan but that dont mean they would do very good in a fight against anyone powerful in DBZ! I believe that Supreme kai said that (Fat) Majin Buu was 1000 X Stronger than Frieza at 100 PERCENT WHICH I LOOKED UP IS 120 Million! power level Also SSJ Goku on Namek was 150 Million! So that mean Fat Buu is(800 X Stronger than SSJ Goku on Namek. SSJ3! IS supposed to be 4 x stronger than SSJ2!(meaning SSJ3 GOKU IS 960 x Stronger than SSJ GOKU on Namek and 1200 x stronger than Frieza at 100 Percent!) Super Buu and SSJ3 Gotenks(are arround 4 X Stronger than Fat Buu meaning 4000 X Stronger than Frieza at 100 Percent and 3200 x stronger SSJ GOKU on Namek.) Ultimate Mystic Gohan (5000 X Stronger than SSJ GOKU on Namek) Piccolo (60 X Stronger than SSJ Goku on Namek) Buutenkcolo (WAS Super Buu + SSJ3 Gotenks + Piccolo = 6,460 X Stronger than SSJ GOKU on Namek) Buuhan (arround 8,260 atleast a power level of 1.239 Trillion but could around 8,270 x stronger =1.240 Trillion give or take for Goten & Kid Trunks power level's ) Vegito is supposed 12,500 X Stronger than Goku + Vegeta base form's together in the Buu saga his Full Powered/Mastered SSJ FORM was 120 X Stronger than SSJ GOKU on Namek = 150 Million X 120 = 18 BILLION! For Full Powered/ Mastered SSJ GOKU! Divided by 50 Goku base form = 360 Million! 3 x stronger than Frieza at 100 Percent! Vegeta base form was also 360 Million! Which is 360 Million + 360 Million X 12,500 Vegito = 9 Trillion! and Full Powered/ Mastered SSJ Vegito = 450 Trillion! And SSJ2 Vegito = 900 Trillion! I think Kid Buu(1000 x Stronger than SSJ GOKU on Namek) was a little stronger than SSJ3 GOKU!

Trunks79

Back to top Go down

SSJ Gogeta vs. Hirudegarn

Post by Piccolo Forever! on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:50 pm

I think power level's are okay but I think it was smart of Phillipt79 and Trunks79 to mostly just double their power level's every time from the previous strongest warriors. I think it would have been cool if SSJ GOGETA would have killed Kid Buu and Hirudegarn (from movie 13) Also I think it would be awesome if SSJ2 GOGETA VS. BILLS!

Piccolo Forever!

Back to top Go down

Vegito Vs. Gogeta

Post by Trunks79 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:40 pm

This is Trunks79 again! I got to thinking about the comments Piccolo Forever made about Gogeta. Then I said Man I wish I knew how strong Gogeta was. Then I thought about something. We may not know Gogeta for sure but I thouht maybe there's a way to find out. A while back Phillipt79 Made a list on here about how much stronger SSJ2 Gohan was 120 x stronger! than SSJ Goku on Namek! And he also showed the other characters to lead up to Perfect Cell to make this make more since which I liked. So I did the same thing to the end of the Buu saga! Then I thought You know Phillipt79 and myself. I think we did a pretty good job on the power increases. I have SSJ3 Gotenks at 4000 x stronger than Frieza At 100 Percent! Which is 120 Million! X 4000= 480 Billion!(Which is also 3200 X stronger than SSJ Goku on Namek) Now SSJ3 Gotenks is Suppose to be 8 x stronger than FULL POWERED/MASTERED SSJ Gotenks which would be 60 Billion! Then Divide by 50 To get base form Gotenks = 1,200,000,000 or 1.2 Billion! Now Phillipt79 Put Present Android 17/Piccolo post Kami fusion at 8 x stronger than SSJ Goku on Namek! And I think Android 18 was pretty close to that she was stronger than both SSJ Kid Trunks and SSJ Goten seperate but as a team they overwhelmed her. So as a team they were probabley 10 x stronger than SSJ Goku on Namek then divide by 2 SSJ Kid Trunks and SSJ Goten 5 x stronger a piece than SSJ Goku on Namek. Now since Goten Is a little weaker than Kid Trunks lets us use Goten instead of Kid Trunks because Kid Trunks would have to be the same as Goten when they fuse anyways. So SSJ Goku on Namek is 150,000,000 x 5 = SSJ Goten is 750,000,000! Divide by 50 = Base form Goten is 15 Million!(Kid Trunks BASE is probabley 16 Million and his SSJ Form is 800 Million!) Now Base Gotenks is 1.2 Billion!divide by both Kid Trunks 15 Million + Gotens 15 Million! =30 Million! And you get 40 x stronger than both together or 80 X stronger than weaker warrior in this case Goten. So that means I said that Base Goku was in Buu saga = 360 Million!+Base Vegeta is also 360 Million!=720 Million! X 40 =Base Form Gogeta is 28.8 Billion! x 50= F.P./Mastered SSJ Gogeta is 1.440 Trillion! X 2 = SSJ2 Gogeta is 2.880 Trillion! So there you have it! I used Gotenks to get Gogeta! So I geuss that Elder Kai was right when he said Potarra Fusion! is Better! than Fusion Dance! Wow! SSJ2 Vegito is 900 Trillion! While SSJ2 Gogeta is only at 2.880 Trillion! Thats not even close. Vegito would hit Gogeta 1 time and it would be over!

Trunks79

Back to top Go down

Re: How much stronger is SSJ2 GOHAN VS.PERFECT CELL THAN SSJ GOKU ON NAMEK VS.FRIEZA 1OO PERCENT?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top